©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sponsors

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Can someone help inform me how the sponsorship programs work? I am an experienced lifter and am in very good shape for someone who's all natural at this point (not 4 long). As u guys no supplementation and all is expensive and I read this deal on MuscleChemisty.com where they are offering sponsership to bodybuilders of all levels. I have never competed but I think I might one day. So Im wondering if there is some type of deal where you wear the companies apparel to the gym and u know giv them some free advertisement and they hook u up with some supplements or discounts or whatever. If something like this is indeed out there I don't wanna miss the boat! Thanks,
swole :rolleyes:

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Real sponsorships are very hard to get. You have to be a pro and even then you have to be marketable. There's tons of pros out there looking for sponsorships, so why would supp companies be interested in non pros?

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
How did u get urs? Did you just seek them out and send em some pics or somethin and how did they work out for u?:cool:

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
2-Swole said:
How did u get urs? Did you just seek them out and send em some pics or somethin and how did they work out for u?:cool:

he most likely earned it through knowledge of the sport and experience in competitions.