©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Free Email Account

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
There is just some information you should never have sent to your personal email accounts. For those times you need an email you can trust.

AnaSCI.org is always providing excellent services to it's members, and here we are providing another!!

All registered members, get your FREE, secure AnaSCI.org email account today!!

Last edited by a moderator:

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
Taking me to hushmail as well . . . and didn't those asshats just hand shit over to the feds???

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
did I miss something? When I click on the link it re-directs me to hushmail?

Me too.

Ak

Taking me to hushmail as well . . . and didn't those asshats just hand shit over to the feds???

It is a hushmail attached email account. Not sure why that link is coming up like that? If you click on the newsletters or videos tab on the navbar you will see the same option for the email account to the right. When you click on that you are directed to setup an anasci.org email account? It is still the same address though, so I am unsure what the problem may be?

So if you setup an account it would be something as such:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

This was put in place when the board first went live in 2003.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
This is what the signup page should look like. If you are looking to signup for an anasci.org email account make sure to use one of the tabs in the top navbar (newsletters or videos tabs).

Attachments

• anasci email.jpg
    anasci email.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 73