AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
  Crypto Privacy  
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

Like Tree24Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#21)
Registered User
 
xchewbaccax777's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 744
Join Date: Aug 2013
04-06-2014, 11:59 PM

Is vege protein powder better?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#22)
Registered User
 
dorian777's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 426
Join Date: Apr 2013
04-07-2014, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchewbaccax777 View Post
Is vege protein powder better?
No way. And if you only use powder as your protein source, you'll be on the toilet all day and you'll stay small. You have to get in 3 squares from whole foods per day or you will not grow to your potential.
xchewbaccax777 likes this.


"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight!"
Ronnie Coleman
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#23)
AnaSCI VET
 
AtomAnt's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,208
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Swole-Nation
04-07-2014, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian777 View Post
No way. And if you only use powder as your protein source, you'll be on the toilet all day and you'll stay small. You have to get in 3 squares from whole foods per day or you will not grow to your potential.

Prove this.... Not the toilet, but that you won't grow. What kind of food are you talking? What if it isn't grass fed or organic, I guess you won't grow to your potential then either because of the chemicals... Back your point with evidence

I know people that have used only protein powder because it is a cost effective option and that was all they could afford. If you use a multi species protein you will get a complete amino acid profile in a highly usable form...


Women's Bodybuilding Overall National Champion and IFBB Professional


-All posts are for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously
-All content posted is fictitious and novelty purposes only



AKA - Mentalflex
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#24)
Registered User
 
dorian777's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 426
Join Date: Apr 2013
04-07-2014, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomAnt View Post
Prove this.... Not the toilet, but that you won't grow. What kind of food are you talking? What if it isn't grass fed or organic, I guess you won't grow to your potential then either because of the chemicals... Back your point with evidence

I know people that have used only protein powder because it is a cost effective option and that was all they could afford. If you use a multi species protein you will get a complete amino acid profile in a highly usable form...
The proof is the fact that you're on the toilet all day. Obviously, the protein's being digested too quickly and causing digestive problems. I can get a pound of chicken breast for $2.99 all day long yielding 120-130 g of protein. How's a powder any cheaper than that? I don't believe Mr. Olympia really eats the supps like they tell you in the mags. I do agree you should add them to your diet, but I don't believe in living on them. Man-made is never as good as nature-made when it comes to food.
Phoe2006 likes this.


"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight!"
Ronnie Coleman
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#25)
AnaSCI VET
 
AtomAnt's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,208
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Swole-Nation
04-07-2014, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian777 View Post
The proof is the fact that you're on the toilet all day. Obviously, the protein's being digested too quickly and causing digestive problems. I can get a pound of chicken breast for $2.99 all day long yielding 120-130 g of protein. How's a powder any cheaper than that? I don't believe Mr. Olympia really eats the supps like they tell you in the mags. I do agree you should add them to your diet, but I don't believe in living on them. Man-made is never as good as nature-made when it comes to food.

Not all protein will have you on the shitter... Do I believe that food comes first, yes, but you have no solid evidence what you are stating... What about casein protein? What about beef protein? What about milk protein? What about egg protein, soy protein, pea protein, hemp protein....? One can use a variety if needed and still reap the benefits


Women's Bodybuilding Overall National Champion and IFBB Professional


-All posts are for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously
-All content posted is fictitious and novelty purposes only



AKA - Mentalflex
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#26)
Registered User
 
dorian777's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 426
Join Date: Apr 2013
04-07-2014, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomAnt View Post
Not all protein will have you on the shitter... Do I believe that food comes first, yes, but you have no solid evidence what you are stating... What about casein protein? What about beef protein? What about milk protein? What about egg protein, soy protein, pea protein, hemp protein....? One can use a variety if needed and still reap the benefits
So I guess you're saying I should combine several proteins in a jug and drink them all day long. I do that...for three of my meals. The other three contain steak, chicken, fish, or sushi. I realize powders have come a long ways over the years. When I started this, egg and milk were the main one. If you could ask all of the past Mr. Olympias what they ate, they'd probably say...real food. Especially, the early guys. Do you really think Arnold drank that nasty shit Weider was pushing?


"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight!"
Ronnie Coleman
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#27)
AnaSCI VET
 
AtomAnt's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,208
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Swole-Nation
04-07-2014, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian777 View Post
So I guess you're saying I should combine several proteins in a jug and drink them all day long. I do that...for three of my meals. The other three contain steak, chicken, fish, or sushi. I realize powders have come a long ways over the years. When I started this, egg and milk were the main one. If you could ask all of the past Mr. Olympias what they ate, they'd probably say...real food. Especially, the early guys. Do you really think Arnold drank that nasty shit Weider was pushing?

Ok, so you do realize that powders have a use and are effective... If fats are adds and digestion is slowed down in the shake then one would not be shitting all day. I feel the issue is when someone just slams a shake and uses the same protein over and again with nothing slowing down digestion. I will agree with you that excessive use of straight protein powder is not optimal and that it will likely be excreted too quickly but there are ways to use shakes (with added fats and or carbs & fiber) to alter the rate of digestion and enhance absorption....

Although I am playing devils advocate with shakes, all but one meal is a shake fir me on a daily basis.... As I said earlier, whole food and the micronutrients it provides is much more suitable for building a good physique...
Phoe2006 likes this.


Women's Bodybuilding Overall National Champion and IFBB Professional


-All posts are for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously
-All content posted is fictitious and novelty purposes only



AKA - Mentalflex
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#28)
Registered User
 
dorian777's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 426
Join Date: Apr 2013
04-07-2014, 11:51 PM

I add peanut butter, bananas, and ground up oats to mine


"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight!"
Ronnie Coleman
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#29)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
04-08-2014, 11:54 AM

uploadfromtaptalk1396972447546.jpg
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#30)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,298
Join Date: Dec 2012
04-08-2014, 01:17 PM

I can't stress this enough. If you're experiencing digestive stress from your shakes, whether it's one a day or 8 a day makes no difference, you need to switch to a different type of protein. Try a non-dairy protein like beef, egg or soy. Even with a faster transit and digestion rate, it should not be causing you to have diarrhea. That's the equivalent of saying that you get diarrhea from a drinking a gallon of water a day.

Spend $20 or $30 and buy a jug of beef protein isolate and try it for yourself. Ditch the dairy based proteins and you'll see an improvement. I had massive amounts of issues until I switched to beef protein isolate. Now I can drink as many shakes a day as I want and have no negative reactions. No gas , no bloating, no diarrhea, nothing. And if you want to slow down the digestion rate, add a scoop of a fiber supplement that contains plenty of soluble fiber to your shake. That'll slow down digestion and help you feel fuller, longer.

I'm not advocating only drinking shakes, or saying that whole food isn't better. I'm just saying that there's a lot of bashing of shakes going on here, and most of it is due to misinformation. Guys use shakes and have digestive problems, and want to say protein shakes aren't useful, when they don't really understand why they had the issues they had in the first place. You don't say that all cars are pieces of shit just because yours broke down, do you? Don't do the same with your supplements.
AtomAnt and Enigmatic707 like this.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#31)
AnaSCI VET
 
Enigmatic707's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,752
Join Date: Feb 2013
04-08-2014, 03:38 PM

I shit all day regardless - just wanted to share
Sully and Phoe2006 like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#32)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,298
Join Date: Dec 2012
04-08-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic707 View Post
I shit all day regardless - just wanted to share
Thanx for sharing bro. I feel very close to you now.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#33)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
04-08-2014, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic707 View Post
I shit all day regardless - just wanted to share
Have you found the glorious wet wipes yet???
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#34)
AnaSCI VET
 
Enigmatic707's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,752
Join Date: Feb 2013
04-08-2014, 04:31 PM

I introduced those to the brotherhood many many years ago-
Phoe2006 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#35)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,298
Join Date: Dec 2012
04-08-2014, 07:23 PM

Been using wet wipes since 2001. Changed my life.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:43 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.