AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

Like Tree15Likes
  • 4 Post By Oregonstrong
  • 1 Post By xchewbaccax777
  • 1 Post By BigBob
  • 1 Post By kubes
  • 1 Post By kubes
  • 2 Post By kubes
  • 1 Post By Oregonstrong
  • 1 Post By xchewbaccax777
  • 2 Post By Ironbuilt
  • 1 Post By xchewbaccax777

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Oregonstrong Diet
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
Oregonstrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 135
Join Date: Dec 2014
Oregonstrong Diet - 12-24-2014, 03:37 PM

Check it out brothers, LMK what you think. I take this seriously brothers. Have been running this for the last couple months but just recently added the fruit. This may help others with their meal plan as well. Cheat meals are 2x per week after legs and back.

I'm 5'7", 185 currently, BF is probably 15% or so right now. Training is currently a Mountain Dog program (creeping death). Currently on the start of a long blast, right now at 1,000mg Test E, 600mg Deca, 400mg Eq/wk.

Anyways here is the meal plan:

Meal 1) 5:00am: 4 whole omega-3 eggs, 1 cups whites, 1 cup oats, 1 Tbsp. almond butter, 1 med banana

Meal 2) 8:00am: 8 oz. Chicken breast, 1 cup jasmine rice, 2 Tbsp. mac nut oil, 1 med banana

Meal 3) 11:00am: 8 oz. Ground elk, 1 cup Jasmine rice, 2 Tbsp. mac nut oil, 1 apple

Meal 4) 2:00pm: 8 oz. Chicken breast, 1 cup jasmine rice, 2 Tbsp. mac nut oil, 1 med banana

Meal 5) 4:00pm: Pre-workout- 50 grams whey isolate protein, 50 grams waxy maize, 1 Tbsp. mac nut oil

Meal 6) 5:30pm: Intra-workout- 30-60g HBCD, 20g EAA, 10g creatine mono, 8g citrulline, or MD Intra (what I am using now)

Meal 7) 7:30pm: Post-workout- 50 grams whey protein isolate, 50 grams dextrose

Meal 8) 9:30pm: 8 oz. Salmon, Elk, Beef, 10 oz. red potato or sweet potato, 2 Tbsp. mac nut oil

Last I added this up it was 4,200+ cals, around 350g protein, 400g+ carbs, and 135g fat.

Oregonstrong

Last edited by Oregonstrong; 12-24-2014 at 03:43 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Registered User
 
xchewbaccax777's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 744
Join Date: Aug 2013
01-04-2015, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonstrong View Post
Check it out brothers, LMK what you think. I take this seriously brothers. Have been running this for the last couple months but just recently added the fruit. This may help others with their meal plan as well. Cheat meals are 2x per week after legs and back.

I'm 5'7", 185 currently, BF is probably 15% or so right now. Training is currently a Mountain Dog program (creeping death). Currently on the start of a long blast, right now at 1,000mg Test E, 600mg Deca, 400mg Eq/wk.

Anyways here is the meal plan:

Meal 1) 5:00am: 4 whole omega-3 eggs, 1 cups whites, 1 cup oats, 1 Tbsp. almond butter, 1 med banana

Meal 2) 8:00am: 8 oz. Chicken breast, 1 cup jasmine rice, 2 Tbsp. mac nut oil, 1 med banana

Meal 3) 11:00am: 8 oz. Ground elk, 1 cup Jasmine rice, 2 Tbsp. mac nut oil, 1 apple

Meal 4) 2:00pm: 8 oz. Chicken breast, 1 cup jasmine rice, 2 Tbsp. mac nut oil, 1 med banana

Meal 5) 4:00pm: Pre-workout- 50 grams whey isolate protein, 50 grams waxy maize, 1 Tbsp. mac nut oil

Meal 6) 5:30pm: Intra-workout- 30-60g HBCD, 20g EAA, 10g creatine mono, 8g citrulline, or MD Intra (what I am using now)

Meal 7) 7:30pm: Post-workout- 50 grams whey protein isolate, 50 grams dextrose

Meal 8) 9:30pm: 8 oz. Salmon, Elk, Beef, 10 oz. red potato or sweet potato, 2 Tbsp. mac nut oil

Last I added this up it was 4,200+ cals, around 350g protein, 400g+ carbs, and 135g fat.

Oregonstrong
Looks damn good
Oregonstrong likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
BigBob's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,907
Join Date: Nov 2012
01-04-2015, 07:05 AM

Yes. Sounds very good. How does elk taste? Similar to deer? More fat? I like how you mix the fish elk and beef. Talk about a full range of Amino's!
Oregonstrong likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Registered User
 
Oregonstrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 135
Join Date: Dec 2014
01-04-2015, 10:01 PM

Thanks brothers appreciate the feedback. I am gaining slowly and steadily right now so happy with this so far.

Elk meat is similar to venison yet is less gamy tasting. Like a cross between beef and venison I guess is the best way to describe. It is very lean, I believe the cuts are about half as lean as beef cuts with close to the the same protein content.

Just to be clear bigbob, the last meal of the day is elk or beef or fish, not a mix. Although I do mix leftover portions from time to time.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET
 
kubes's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,018
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
01-04-2015, 11:25 PM

Do you eat any greens?
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Registered User
 
Oregonstrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 135
Join Date: Dec 2014
01-04-2015, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubes View Post
Do you eat any greens?

I haven't been lately. I was having a hard time getting all my food in for a while and took it out and have just never added it back in. I would basically do broccoli or green beans and maybe salad in last meal.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Registered User
 
xchewbaccax777's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 744
Join Date: Aug 2013
01-05-2015, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonstrong View Post
I haven't been lately. I was having a hard time getting all my food in for a while and took it out and have just never added it back in. I would basically do broccoli or green beans and maybe salad in last meal.
You ever heard of the low FODMAP diet?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Registered User
 
Oregonstrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 135
Join Date: Dec 2014
01-05-2015, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchewbaccax777 View Post
You ever heard of the low FODMAP diet?

No, I am not familiar with that. What is it brother?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET
 
kubes's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,018
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
01-05-2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonstrong View Post
I haven't been lately. I was having a hard time getting all my food in for a while and took it out and have just never added it back in. I would basically do broccoli or green beans and maybe salad in last meal.

I try to pound down the greens with at least 3 meals Ed. It helps me stay lean. I guess if your not cutting it wouldn't matter as much. They also help me feel full
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Registered User
 
Oregonstrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 135
Join Date: Dec 2014
01-05-2015, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubes View Post
I try to pound down the greens with at least 3 meals Ed. It helps me stay lean. I guess if your not cutting it wouldn't matter as much. They also help me feel full

For sure brother. When I am cutting I will have greens with every meal just for the fullness. I should try to add them back in now my that hunger is good again. Plus they are full of vitamins! I tend to put my health last on the priority list of goals.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI VET
 
kubes's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,018
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
01-05-2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonstrong View Post
For sure brother. When I am cutting I will have greens with every meal just for the fullness. I should try to add them back in now my that hunger is good again. Plus they are full of vitamins! I tend to put my health last on the priority list of goals.

Lmao I like to pound down broccoli green bean cauliflower the denser the better
Ironbuilt and Oregonstrong like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
Registered User
 
Oregonstrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 135
Join Date: Dec 2014
01-05-2015, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubes View Post
Lmao I like to pound down broccoli green bean cauliflower the denser the better

Oh you know it brother!
xchewbaccax777 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI VET
 
kubes's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,018
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
01-05-2015, 10:26 PM

Are you cutting or bulking brother?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Registered User
 
Oregonstrong's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 135
Join Date: Dec 2014
01-05-2015, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubes View Post
Are you cutting or bulking brother?

Bulking brother. Gaining roughly .5 lb/week on this plan so I think I am right where I need to be.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Registered User
 
xchewbaccax777's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 744
Join Date: Aug 2013
01-27-2015, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonstrong View Post
No, I am not familiar with that. What is it brother?
You stick to low fodmaps for health and digestion.

Low FODMAPs High FODMAPs (avoid)

Eggs, Meats,

Poultry, Fish

beef, chicken, deli slices, eggs, fish,

lamb, pork, shellfish, turkey

made with HFCS/foods to limit

Dairy lactose free dairy (any), low lactose

dairy: cream cheese, half and half, hard

cheeses (cheddar, colby, parmesan,

swiss, etc), soft cheeses (brie, feta,

mozzarella, etc), sherbet, yogurt

(greek), whipped cream

high lactose dairy: buttermilk,

chocolate, creamy/cheesy sauces,

custard, ice cream, milk (cow's,

goat's, sheep's, condensed,

evaporated), soft cheeses

(cottage, ricotta, etc), sour cream

Meat, Non-

Dairy

Alternatives

milk alternatives (almond, coconut, rice,

soy (made from soy protein)), nuts

(walnut, macadamia, peanut, pecan,

pine), nut butters, tempeh, tofu

cashews, beans, black eyed peas,

bulgur, lentils, miso, pistachios,

soybeans, soy milk (made from

soybeans)

Grains made with gluten free/spelt grains (corn,

oats, potato, quinoa, rice, tapioca, etc):

bagels, biscuits, breads, cereals, chips,

crackers, noodles, pancakes, pastas,

pretzels, tortillas, waffles

oatmeal, oat bran, popcorn, quinoa,

rice, rice bran

made with wheat/barley/rye when

it’s the major ingredient, gluten

free/spelt grains made with foods

to limit, chicory root, inulin

Fruits bananas, blueberries, cantaloupe,

cranberries, grapes, honeydew, kiwi,

lemon, lime, mandarin, orange, passion

fruit, pineapple, raspberries, rhubarb,

strawberries, tangerine

apples, applesauce, apricots,

blackberries, boysenberries,

canned fruit, dates, dried fruits,

figs, guava, mango, nectarines,

papaya, peaches, pears, plums,

persimmon, prunes, watermelon

Vegetables alfalfa/bean sprouts, bamboo shoots,

bell peppers, bok choy, carrots,

cabbage (common), cucumbers,

eggplant, green beans, kale, lettuce,

parsnips, pumpkin, potatoes, radishes,

rutabaga, seaweed (nori), spinach,

squash, tomatoes, turnips, water

chestnuts, zucchini

artichokes, cauliflower,

mushrooms, sugar snap peas

Desserts made with foods allowed made with HFCS/foods to limit

Beverages fruit and vegetable juices/smoothies

made with foods allowed (limit to ½ cup

at a time), coffee, tea

made with HFCS/foods to limit,

fortified wines (sherry, port)

Seasonings,

Condiments

jam, jelly, pickle, relish, salsa, sauce,

salad dressing made with foods

allowed, most spices and herbs, broth

(homemade), butter, chives, cooking

oils, garlic/onion infused oil, maple

syrup without HFCS, mustard,

margarine, mayonnaise, onion (spring-

green part), olives, pepper, pesto, salt,

seeds (chia, flax, pumpkin, sesame,

sunflower), sugar, soy sauce, vinegar

chutney, jam, jelly, pickle, relish,

salsa, sauce or salad dressing

made with HFCS/ foods to limit,

agave, garlic, garlic salt/powders,

honey, hummus, molasses, onions

(brown, leeks, shallots, spanish,

white, spring-white part), onion

salt/powders, tomato paste,

artificial sweeteners (isomalt,

mannitol, sorbitol, xylitol)
Oregonstrong likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Registered User
 
xchewbaccax777's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 744
Join Date: Aug 2013
01-27-2015, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonstrong View Post
No, I am not familiar with that. What is it brother?
http://shepherdworks.com.au/disease-...ow-fodmap-diet
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
01-27-2015, 02:07 PM

Greens and fruit are needed for fiber to scrape the colon or for chewys vjayjay ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download (2).jpg (9.3 KB, 35 views)
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Registered User
 
xchewbaccax777's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 744
Join Date: Aug 2013
02-20-2015, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbuilt View Post
greens and fruit are needed for fiber to scrape the colon or for chewys vjayjay ..
[img][/img]uploadfromtaptalk1424416741192.jpg
Oregonstrong likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Registered User
 
xchewbaccax777's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 744
Join Date: Aug 2013
02-23-2015, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonstrong View Post
Bulking brother. Gaining roughly .5 lb/week on this plan so I think I am right where I need to be.
Pics, let's see your monster self
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:38 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.