AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
syntheselen and synthetine
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
Jim550's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 489
Join Date: Oct 2012
syntheselen and synthetine - 02-13-2018, 03:00 AM

Is there a certain time of day to take these for best results?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI VIP
 
slide's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 386
Join Date: Oct 2012
02-13-2018, 08:40 PM

I 'usually' take mine first thing in the morning upon wakeup (usually about 0330). I don't know if that's the 'best' time, but it works for me and I seem to have experienced some positive results.

-s
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Registered User
 
Jim550's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 489
Join Date: Oct 2012
02-14-2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slide View Post
I 'usually' take mine first thing in the morning upon wakeup (usually about 0330). I don't know if that's the 'best' time, but it works for me and I seem to have experienced some positive results.

-s
how long have you been taking it bro, I have never ran the combo before are you dosing it at 1cc per 55lbs?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Registered User
 
Jim550's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 489
Join Date: Oct 2012
02-14-2018, 05:21 PM

Elvia where are you bro, pretty sure you have a lot of experience with these two products....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VIP
 
slide's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 386
Join Date: Oct 2012
02-14-2018, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim550 View Post
how long have you been taking it bro, I have never ran the combo before are you dosing it at 1cc per 55lbs?
I've been using it now about two years (give or take?)...and no, just @ 2cc per day. Seems to be plenty (for me).

-s
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 676
Join Date: Aug 2010
02-16-2018, 11:18 PM

I take both pre workout. Although I have only used Syntheselen once. I mainly use Synthetine. I do 4ml pre workout and the results are fantastic.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 56
Join Date: Apr 2013
02-18-2018, 04:09 AM

Guys have any of you used Synthetine on a lower carb diet. I'm talking like 50g a day of carbs. I know the recommendation is a big dose of carbs with the Synthetine.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 36
Join Date: Mar 2013
02-18-2018, 11:54 AM

From what I have seen and heard the best results come from taking it with carbs and insulin.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET
 
ProFIT's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,565
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Porn Forum :)
02-18-2018, 09:28 PM

When I used both I dosed 2-3ml of each. Great results but got tired of all the pinning. I may try both again this summer.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Registered User
 
Victory's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 615
Join Date: Dec 2008
02-20-2018, 08:29 AM

2ml of both were great but when I upped to 3ml the results were better. At 4ml I would dose together and felt some pip. I always dosed about 1 hour pre workout.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Registered User
 
Jim550's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 489
Join Date: Oct 2012
02-21-2018, 11:16 PM

DatBTru used to have a very detailed thread on his board about using low doses of insulin with inj l-carnitine/synethetine, from what I remember you wouldn't have to take as much or as often. I was thinking about taking 4ml of each but it sure does seem like a lot of pinning!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,102
Join Date: Oct 2007
02-21-2018, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim550 View Post
Elvia where are you bro, pretty sure you have a lot of experience with these two products....
Just noticed this

You can't really go wrong with starting at 2ml of each pre workout. Nothing needs to be exact but approximately 1 hour pre workout. Inject them separately to see how you respond to each. I have done up to 5ml Synthetine in 1 shot with no pip. However Syntheselen at pretty much any dose can sting me but it goes within a few hours and I feel nothing later on.

So 2ml of each pre workout and see how that goes for you. If you want to do more then 3ml pre workout and the results should be fantastic at that dose. At my highest of both I think I done 6ml of both per day and the results were crazy for me. That was both at 3ml twice daily so a lot of pinning and I didn't do it long but wanted to experiment.

I have gone higher with Synthetine after Big A told me the higher the dose the better. I know Mike the mod when he looked insane was injecting massive amounts of Synthetine. Obviously none of this is needed but I figure try it in the short term and I was impressed.

Generally though 3ml of both pre workout is great but experiment and see what works for you. At that dose each bottle would last 1 month so not too bad.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,102
Join Date: Oct 2007
02-21-2018, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim550 View Post
DatBTru used to have a very detailed thread on his board about using low doses of insulin with inj l-carnitine/synethetine, from what I remember you wouldn't have to take as much or as often. I was thinking about taking 4ml of each but it sure does seem like a lot of pinning!
Yes the insulin acts as a transporter to shuttle the Synthetine into the muscle cells. For this purpose you would only need 3iu slin. Although if taken pre workout you could dose higher and include an intra shake. I would recommend the basics of aminos (eaa's), carbs (hbcd's) and glutamine. You can add more things such as citrulline malate, creatine, taurine etc but those 3 are the main components needed.

If fat loss is your main goal you wouldn't even need carbs (3-4iu slin) as the aminos and glutamine would prevent any possible hypo state. For no carb shakes I would recommend higher doses of aminos and glutamine. Although even if fat loss is your main goal I would still have some carbs in your intra shake and around training but lower/exclude them for the rest of the day.

Have you started yet?


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Registered User
 
Jim550's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 489
Join Date: Oct 2012
02-22-2018, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Yes the insulin acts as a transporter to shuttle the Synthetine into the muscle cells. For this purpose you would only need 3iu slin. Although if taken pre workout you could dose higher and include an intra shake. I would recommend the basics of aminos (eaa's), carbs (hbcd's) and glutamine. You can add more things such as citrulline malate, creatine, taurine etc but those 3 are the main components needed.

If fat loss is your main goal you wouldn't even need carbs (3-4iu slin) as the aminos and glutamine would prevent any possible hypo state. For no carb shakes I would recommend higher doses of aminos and glutamine. Although even if fat loss is your main goal I would still have some carbs in your intra shake and around training but lower/exclude them for the rest of the day.

Have you started yet?
I been taking some inj l-carnitine the past few days that I have had laying around for a long time. But I am going to get some more soon cause I have had this for a long time and it burns like hell cause I made it a very high concentration. I do have a about a 3/4 full bottle of Syntheselen as well I am gonna start using tomorrow so those will get me by tell I order some more. Apparently no one at Synthetek wants to email me back, I've sent a few over the past couple weeks and not one response so far
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,102
Join Date: Oct 2007
02-22-2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim550 View Post
I been taking some inj l-carnitine the past few days that I have had laying around for a long time. But I am going to get some more soon cause I have had this for a long time and it burns like hell cause I made it a very high concentration. I do have a about a 3/4 full bottle of Syntheselen as well I am gonna start using tomorrow so those will get me by tell I order some more. Apparently no one at Synthetek wants to email me back, I've sent a few over the past couple weeks and not one response so far
What email have you used for Synthetek?


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Registered User
 
Jim550's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 489
Join Date: Oct 2012
02-22-2018, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
What email have you used for Synthetek?
I sent one email through their contact us page and another one I sent to [email protected]
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,102
Join Date: Oct 2007
02-24-2018, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim550 View Post
I sent one email through their contact us page and another one I sent to [email protected]
When did you send the one to the email you posted? I speak with him from time to time. If you need me to help you in anyway just let me know. You can pm me the details if you want.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
montego's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,196
Join Date: Feb 2018
02-24-2018, 08:49 PM

I've seen a lot about injectable l carnatine use with insulin but I've never tried it.......

If you are in a gaining phase, where slin was around 10iu and v8-10iu gh pre workout , with pre and intra shakes (40g hbcd, 15g EAA'S, 5g Leucine, 5g creatine, 5g Citrulline) would it be beneficial?

It seems the main use is for dieting phases so would it be really worth the extra loot when calories are higher and you're pushing growth more.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Registered User
 
Jim550's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 489
Join Date: Oct 2012
02-25-2018, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monetgo View Post
I've seen a lot about injectable l carnatine use with insulin but I've never tried it.......

If you are in a gaining phase, where slin was around 10iu and v8-10iu gh pre workout , with pre and intra shakes (40g hbcd, 15g EAA'S, 5g Leucine, 5g creatine, 5g Citrulline) would it be beneficial?

It seems the main use is for dieting phases so would it be really worth the extra loot when calories are higher and you're pushing growth more.
The premises behind the insulin and l-carnitine is that the slin helps deliver/absorb the carnitine better. For this only very small amounts of slin is need like 2-3iu so when you typically think of slin you think of growth but in this scenario the slin is used while dieting. From what I remember it allows you to use less carnitine and not as often cause it keeps your carnitine levels full or more saturated. You might have already known this but getting back to the specifics of your question, it could help keep your bf down if used during a bulking phase. I do not know this but I wonder if it could help some with keeping your glycogen stores full/topped off while bulking since it will help use fat for energy.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
montego's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,196
Join Date: Feb 2018
02-25-2018, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim550 View Post
The premises behind the insulin and l-carnitine is that the slin helps deliver/absorb the carnitine better. For this only very small amounts of slin is need like 2-3iu so when you typically think of slin you think of growth but in this scenario the slin is used while dieting. From what I remember it allows you to use less carnitine and not as often cause it keeps your carnitine levels full or more saturated. You might have already known this but getting back to the specifics of your question, it could help keep your bf down if used during a bulking phase. I do not know this but I wonder if it could help some with keeping your glycogen stores full/topped off while bulking since it will help use fat for energy.
Ok that's the way I was thinking it would work.

Next cut, I'll dabble
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.