AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
  Crypto Privacy  
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Hemp Oil
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jan 2019
Hemp Oil - 01-24-2019, 01:22 PM

Anyone use hemp oil supplements as a way for getting their Omegas?
There are some claims the fatty acid profile is superior to fish oil.
Any thoughts?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
lycan Venom's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,799
Join Date: Nov 2013
01-24-2019, 01:48 PM

Well the seed is what contains the most amount of bioavailable nutrients, not the plant itself. The hemp seed is what is being processed and sold as a nutritional supplement. Yes it does in fact contain omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids and in the correct ratio. The ratio is what plays an important role. Fish oil does not have the correct ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 and Mercury, Chlordane, Dioxin and PCBs are toxins potentially ingested by people who consume fish oil.

Hemp oil is actually plant oil from the foliage and stem being processed and then added into corn oil, vegetable oil or coconut oil. Read the ingredients. That is where those omegas are coming from. For certain products I use MCT oil but for another reason not associated with this conversation.

I have a line of supplements coming out soon on my website but still in the manufacturing process. However just like tainted fish with pollutants so can the plants be with heavy metals, PGR (plant growth regukators), systemic pesticides and fungus and bacteria. It comes down to the farmer and how he grows. Too much to say as it all relates and im in the field.

Short answer is yes, it is better. Long answer, be careful what you buy just like all things.


Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jan 2019
01-24-2019, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycan Venom View Post
Well the seed is what contains the most amount of bioavailable nutrients, not the plant itself. The hemp seed is what is being processed and sold as a nutritional supplement. Yes it does in fact contain omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids and in the correct ratio. The ratio is what plays an important role. Fish oil does not have the correct ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 and Mercury, Chlordane, Dioxin and PCBs are toxins potentially ingested by people who consume fish oil.

Hemp oil is actually plant oil from the foliage and stem being processed and then added into corn oil, vegetable oil or coconut oil. Read the ingredients. That is where those omegas are coming from. For certain products I use MCT oil but for another reason not associated with this conversation.

I have a line of supplements coming out soon on my website but still in the manufacturing process. However just like tainted fish with pollutants so can the plants be with heavy metals, PGR (plant growth regukators), systemic pesticides and fungus and bacteria. It comes down to the farmer and how he grows. Too much to say as it all relates and im in the field.

Short answer is yes, it is better. Long answer, be careful what you buy just like all things.
Thanks, I appreciate all that information. I wonder if I can find organic version.
I buy the bulletproof brand of MCT in addition
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
WPF Champion / Donating Member
 
psych's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 3,090
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Chicago
01-24-2019, 08:23 PM

Take krill oil, its what we give patients


Fuck the judges, I'm worried about the spotters!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Online
Posts: 2
Join Date: Dec 2018
01-26-2019, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZaius7 View Post
Anyone use hemp oil supplements as a way for getting their Omegas?
There are some claims the fatty acid profile is superior to fish oil.
Any thoughts?
Ive used it with VERY favorable results.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 58
Join Date: Apr 2018
02-02-2019, 01:53 PM

Is hemp oil the same as CBD? And none of this gives a high, correct? Due to no THC...? I heard CBD works wonders for aches

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
lycan Venom's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,799
Join Date: Nov 2013
02-02-2019, 01:58 PM

I know that chemical is now federally legal but not sure if it is still against the forum rules to speak about it. I can answer all questions about it but ill have to wait for admin to say yes or no.


Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI Major Sponsor
 
ASHOP's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,065
Join Date: Aug 2005
Lightbulb 02-10-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Zane View Post
Is hemp oil the same as CBD? And none of this gives a high, correct? Due to no THC...? I heard CBD works wonders for aches

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Correct, no THC which equals no high. I have been apprehensive with CBD oil but after hearing testimonials from people I personally know, I've become a believer.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Online
Posts: 2
Join Date: Feb 2019
02-12-2019, 11:58 AM

I don't think what the OP is referring to is CBD. But plain hemp seed oil. Not sure one can get enough omega 3/6 using few drops of CBD.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.