AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Off Topic Discussion > General Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
awesome clip.....
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI VET
 
imdaman1's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,695
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
Thumbs up awesome clip..... - 09-21-2004, 12:06 AM

of a heavily armed HUMMVEE taking out a tank.

http://www.aviationexplorer.com/movies/LOSAT2.mpg


daman :wackit:

Last edited by imdaman1; 09-21-2004 at 05:17 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
shamrock10's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 282
Join Date: Aug 2004
09-21-2004, 01:02 AM

oh man...that was tight!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
BIO
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 185
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mexico
09-21-2004, 01:41 AM

Holy fu** that was great. I once fired an AT-4 in the military at a target tank. That was cool. Damn think almost knocked me over. At-4 is a rocket launcher but a much smaller round than the movie, damn!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
heavy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 909
Join Date: Aug 2004
09-21-2004, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO LABS
Holy fu** that was great. I once fired an AT-4 in the military at a target tank. That was cool. Damn think almost knocked me over. At-4 is a rocket launcher but a much smaller round than the movie, damn!

What branch were you in? I am thinking of joining the USMC...or any unit that will see deployment.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
BIO
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 185
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mexico
09-24-2004, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy
What branch were you in? I am thinking of joining the USMC...or any unit that will see deployment.
Army but it was only part time deal many years ago. Never deployed and never fought
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
shamrock10's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 282
Join Date: Aug 2004
09-24-2004, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy
What branch were you in? I am thinking of joining the USMC...or any unit that will see deployment.
if you are going the join the military, watch out for the recriuters and makes sure they dont try to fvck you over. if you score high on the asvab make sure you get all your enlistment bonuses!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
heavy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 909
Join Date: Aug 2004
09-24-2004, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrock10
if you are going the join the military, watch out for the recriuters and makes sure they dont try to fvck you over. if you score high on the asvab make sure you get all your enlistment bonuses!!
I need to reseach more options for the US military. But....I just want to fuck some extremist Islamic motherfuckers up while using high tech weapons and getting paid for it. Fucking terrorist scumbags. (I just heard on the news those fucks executed 2 Italian women.) Not to mention, the killing of children in Russia. These people need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
jsjs24's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 888
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Here and there
09-24-2004, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy
What branch were you in? I am thinking of joining the USMC...or any unit that will see deployment.
Good luck to you. I just got back from Iraq this past June and am returning next month. All branchs deploy, it just depends on your job. Unfortunately mine is one of the most deployable. I don't mind going to Iraq but it does get old fast, and it is somewhat dangerous.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
heavy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 909
Join Date: Aug 2004
09-24-2004, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjs24
Good luck to you. I just got back from Iraq this past June and am returning next month. All branchs deploy, it just depends on your job. Unfortunately mine is one of the most deployable. I don't mind going to Iraq but it does get old fast, and it is somewhat dangerous.

Good luck over there bro, you have my highest respect for serving the US and being a veteran. Many people look up to guys like you, including me. Good luck in your next deployment, and stay safe.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
jsjs24's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 888
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Here and there
09-24-2004, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy
Good luck over there bro, you have my highest respect for serving the US and being a veteran. Many people look up to guys like you, including me. Good luck in your next deployment, and stay safe.
Thanks heavy, I really appreciate that.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
09-24-2004, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy
Good luck over there bro, you have my highest respect for serving the US and being a veteran. Many people look up to guys like you, including me. Good luck in your next deployment, and stay safe.
Amen JSJS24. I was in the USAF from 76 to 86. I never saw action and I truly regret that, but you have to be a bit twisted to want to serve anyway. My respects and prayers are with you.
Many people won't share my point of view, but I believe this war is ultimately about the one true God and Allah.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.