AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Off Topic Discussion > General Off Topic Discussion

Like Tree3Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Long shorts everywhere
Old
  (#1)
b12
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
b12's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 52
Join Date: Nov 2012
Long shorts everywhere - 12-19-2012, 12:39 PM

I have a few gym shorts, old Russell athletic ones, like I wore in PE when growing up. Been looking for some new ones since they're getting pretty worn out. Lately, I haven't been able to find any gym shorts.

The only shorts I see are baggy and down to the knee, like basketball or soccer shorts. Did fashion and manufacturing take a hard left to accommodate those with sucky legs ?

Anyone have a link to where I can buy good old fashion cotton gym shorts for less/around than $15.00 ? Closest thing I can find are running racing shorts 5-7inch, or women's shorts!






Dwayne The Rock Johnson
Like This Page · Monday
Sometimes the most important victories are for yourself.

Leg training is that for me.


COMMITMENT ISN'T THE TIME YOU SPEND, IT'S THE LINE YOU CROSS.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Registered User
 
tri-terror's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 941
Join Date: Oct 2012
12-19-2012, 03:37 PM

You want shorts that are higher than your knee? Bro I haven't seen anything like that in like, shit I don't know never?

I like the under armor mesh shorts. They aren't all long half way down your calves, but they do go just below the knees. I got a couple pairs of Nike's like that too.


"all you have to do is look at someone’s shins and hands; do they look fucked up? Then listen to them.”- Jim Wendler
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Registered User
 
MilburnCreek's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 627
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chester, VT
12-19-2012, 04:03 PM

Bro, I fucking HATE "shorts" that look like potato sacks or women's capris. Shorts should be SHORT, and should show thigh musculature.

I am in the garment district right now in NYC, and I will proactively look for a source for you (and me).


Semper Paratus

Age 58
5" 10"


Weight: 203 pounds
Arms: 17.25 in
Chest: 47.0 in.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET
 
Tyrone's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,167
Join Date: Feb 2007
12-19-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b12 View Post
The only shorts I see are baggy and down to the knee, like basketball or soccer shorts. Did fashion and manufacturing take a hard left to accommodate those with sucky legs ?

Anyone have a link to where I can buy good old fashion cotton gym shorts for less/around than $15.00 ? Closest thing I can find are running racing shorts 5-7inch, or women's shorts!
Go to wal mart...They prob. have them both long and short...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilburnCreek View Post
Bro, I fucking HATE "shorts" that look like potato sacks or women's capris. Shorts should be SHORT, and should show thigh musculature.

I am in the garment district right now in NYC, and I will proactively look for a source for you (and me).
You two should just buy some cheap ass jeans and cut em off like back in the 70's and 80's.
The NBA had some shorts you guys are looking for back then.

Maybe you guys are doing it for yourselves but nobody wants to see a dude's inner thigh let alone his balls hanging out in everyday life...not anymore. LOL Those 80's were you're HAY DAY!

Long lighter end flexible shorts are the best...covers ya up and you can still lift them to show off your leg work if you choose...

I trained in San Fran. here in CA once and I know they have the shorts you two are looking for...Just call up any gym over there and talk with a lisp...They'll point ya in the right direction!!
omegachewy likes this.


Use code Tyrone to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 1,559
Join Date: Sep 2006
12-19-2012, 05:28 PM

I usually wear basketball type shorts. I get them at some of these clothing outlets here in Cali (NIKE store as an example).

That said, if I can find big and loose enough Dickies, i'll wear them on occasion too sometimes.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
incbb's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 64
Join Date: Dec 2012
12-19-2012, 05:41 PM

fuck it rock em like a pair of jams lol


incbb
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
12-19-2012, 06:44 PM

Lmao .. Move to europe for the boy shorts.. I'm sure eBay has retro shorts but brooks , reebock still make the 70's cuts for you guys.. Maybe you like your junk hangin out on hip adductor machines to troll ..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
12-19-2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I usually wear basketball type shorts. I get them at some of these clothing outlets here in Cali (NIKE store as an example).

That said, if I can find big and loose enough Dickies, i'll wear them on occasion too sometimes.
Gang bangin Dickies shorts are at Walmart bro. That's my go to gangster outlet..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
12-19-2012, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone View Post
You two should just buy some cheap ass jeans and cut em off like back in the 70's and 80's.
The NBA had some shorts you guys are looking for back then.

Maybe you guys are doing it for yourselves but nobody wants to see a dude's inner thigh let alone his balls hanging out in everyday life...not anymore. LOL Those 80's were you're HAY DAY!

Long lighter end flexible shorts are the best...covers ya up and you can still lift them to show off your leg work if you choose...

I trained in San Fran. here in CA once and I know they have the
shorts you two are looking for...Just call up any gym over there and
talk with a lisp...They'll point ya in the right direction!!
LmfAo! A lisp ! I hear tye- dye is back in style in San Fran .. You guys are Halarious . Cotton shorts with the elastic wasteband that you can pull up and make a moose knuckle are the shit ..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
b12
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
b12's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 52
Join Date: Nov 2012
12-19-2012, 08:48 PM

haha lisp and all too funny! I like to chalk it up over the knee, not like that rainbow brite stuff. 1-2 inches over the knee, and none of that Umbro soccer baglady either!


or
Not
I think it's funny as shit when I see a guy in a tank top and basket ball shorts because he has no sweep or calves worth looking at! It's like lifting up a dress!


COMMITMENT ISN'T THE TIME YOU SPEND, IT'S THE LINE YOU CROSS.

Last edited by b12; 12-19-2012 at 09:00 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
chris698's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 314
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
12-19-2012, 10:46 PM

I am sorry guys, but nobody wants to see guys wearing short shorts these days..... personally, I never wanted to see it!

wrong-89064896960_xlarge.jpg

You might have to just break down and catapult into the new millennium! (Sorry, I couldn't resist adding that pic)


Age 44
5" 8"
207 pounds
13% BF
Training On/Off 25+ years
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
12-20-2012, 03:11 AM

^^^^^ lmao^^^ that's exactly what b12s lookin for,plus the added backpack .. Thanks Chris .
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
incbb's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 64
Join Date: Dec 2012
12-20-2012, 05:15 AM

lol


incbb
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 2,406
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA
12-20-2012, 07:05 AM

This is pretty funny. I wore short shorts in gym class too, but im not wearing that shit now. Ilike my junk in the shade, not hanging out of my shorts. I bet you guys are looking for some tube socks too, huh?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
b12
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
b12's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 52
Join Date: Nov 2012
12-20-2012, 10:20 AM

lol, you're all a bunch of closet homos! Thanks chris for sharing your secret homo stash! not my style, and i think his legs are bigger than yours !
chris698 and Ironbuilt like this.


COMMITMENT ISN'T THE TIME YOU SPEND, IT'S THE LINE YOU CROSS.

Last edited by b12; 12-20-2012 at 10:22 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
chris698's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 314
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
12-20-2012, 11:26 AM

Sorry Dude, I couldn't resist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b12 View Post
lol, you're all a bunch of closet homos! Thanks chris for sharing your secret homo stash! not my style, and i think his legs are bigger than yours !


Age 44
5" 8"
207 pounds
13% BF
Training On/Off 25+ years
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Registered User
 
MilburnCreek's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 627
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chester, VT
12-20-2012, 05:34 PM

Actually, I am not a closet homo....I am an openly out and proud gay man. And a body builder. And as far as I know, I am still welcome on this site, and my money buys shit just as well as anyone else's does.

And I think the fucking comments about lisps are pretty pathetic. For all you who think your homophobic comments will hide the fact that some of you are closeted yourself, give it up, 'k?

To get back on the subject: there's absolutely nothing wrong with shorts that are mid way between waist and knee. The current rage of over-the-knee short styles is nothing more than your slavish acceptance of what some gay fashion designer, borrowing on ghetto couture, has designed for you. And you swallow it whole.

Consider THAT.


Semper Paratus

Age 58
5" 10"


Weight: 203 pounds
Arms: 17.25 in
Chest: 47.0 in.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Registered User
 
tri-terror's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 941
Join Date: Oct 2012
12-20-2012, 05:56 PM

Dude you like shorts like you like and I like longer ones, who fucking cares


"all you have to do is look at someone’s shins and hands; do they look fucked up? Then listen to them.”- Jim Wendler
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
chris698's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 314
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
12-20-2012, 07:25 PM

Milburn.... personally, I really don't care if your gay, straight or Asexual ... I still don't want to see a grown man wearing short shorts......

That being said, its all good bro... just like Tri Terror said, who fucking cares!



Quote:
Originally Posted by MilburnCreek View Post
Actually, I am not a closet homo....I am an openly out and proud gay man. And a body builder. And as far as I know, I am still welcome on this site, and my money buys shit just as well as anyone else's does.

And I think the fucking comments about lisps are pretty pathetic. For all you who think your homophobic comments will hide the fact that some of you are closeted yourself, give it up, 'k?

To get back on the subject: there's absolutely nothing wrong with shorts that are mid way between waist and knee. The current rage of over-the-knee short styles is nothing more than your slavish acceptance of what some gay fashion designer, borrowing on ghetto couture, has designed for you. And you swallow it whole.

Consider THAT.


Age 44
5" 8"
207 pounds
13% BF
Training On/Off 25+ years
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
12-20-2012, 08:56 PM

Up date!! Short alert b-12 .. target 8$ !!! Milburn you gotta admit those shorts in the 70's gym class with the white pipeing haven't made it back to the summer runway brutha..Even Jimmy Connors got some baggys on at wimbledon last year! My best friends are lesbians bro..

Last edited by Ironbuilt; 12-21-2012 at 03:47 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:02 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.