AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Off Topic Discussion > General Off Topic Discussion

Like Tree5Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
spring gym fools in full swing for march 2013
Old
  (#1)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
spring gym fools in full swing for march 2013 - 03-21-2013, 11:03 AM

OK I know I bring this up once in a while but it seems spring has brought the crazys to my gym what about yours?

Last night saw two..
One guy age 6o+ come out a yoga with the longer tight boxer under ware with cockslot in grey with a wet spot on his junk..OK now don't ask me why I was looking there but when u are sitting on a machine and whole situation comes u just do..lol
Next a kid like 25. Going.from hammer strength machine to another 5 / 45s on each side of every one doing one inch movements.wtf I thought? He weighed 150.

Is it me or spring?..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 1,856
Join Date: Oct 2012
03-21-2013, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
OK I know I bring this up once in a while but it seems spring has brought the crazys to my gym what about yours?

Last night saw two..
One guy age 6o+ come out a yoga with the longer tight boxer under ware with cockslot in grey with a wet spot on his junk..OK now don't ask me why I was looking there but when u are sitting on a machine and whole situation comes u just do..lol
Next a kid like 25. Going.from hammer strength machine to another 5 / 45s on each side of every one doing one inch movements.wtf I thought? He weighed 150.

Is it me or spring?..
It's spring. Everyone is trying to get "ripped" for the summer.....God I hate that word
chrisr116 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VIP
 
Jello's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 759
Join Date: Feb 2008
03-21-2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
OK I know I bring this up once in a while but it seems spring has brought the crazys to my gym what about yours?

Last night saw two..
One guy age 6o+ come out a yoga with the longer tight boxer under ware with cockslot in grey with a wet spot on his junk..OK now don't ask me why I was looking there but when u are sitting on a machine and whole situation comes u just do..lol
Next a kid like 25. Going.from hammer strength machine to another 5 / 45s on each side of every one doing one inch movements.wtf I thought? He weighed 150.

Is it me or spring?..
Surprised he could even move that much weight, even if it was only an inch.




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET
 
srd1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,291
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: midwest usa
03-21-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
OK I know I bring this up once in a while but it seems spring has brought the crazys to my gym what about yours?

Last night saw two..
One guy age 6o+ come out a yoga with the longer tight boxer under ware with cockslot in grey with a wet spot on his junk..OK now don't ask me why I was looking there but when u are sitting on a machine and whole situation comes u just do..lol
Next a kid like 25. Going.from hammer strength machine to another 5 / 45s on each side of every one doing one inch movements.wtf I thought? He weighed 150.

Is it me or spring?..
Ironbuilt is kinda like a really bad car wreck you dont wanna look, you know you shouldnt look, but fuck it you do anyway lmao
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VIP
 
chicken_hawk's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,634
Join Date: Feb 2013
03-21-2013, 04:21 PM

Check this out, from time to time we have guys who lift in polo's and jeans...we call them Chuck Norris cuz he wore jeans for everything. Now this time the Chuck Norris was actually wearing sun glasses IN THE GYM ! What an Ass Hat

Hawk


PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
DaveWallerCB's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 327
Join Date: May 2012
03-21-2013, 10:16 PM

There's a LE douchebag at my gym who wears his gun holster, badge on hip and sunglasses with his little sisters tee shirt and jeans every time.
And I know this has been said before.......what the hell is it with 90 yr olds in the locker room buck naked, nuts draggn' in the front, ass draggn' in the back, blow drying their ass crack! WTF?!?! PUT A DAMN TOWEL ON!!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 88
Join Date: Mar 2013
03-22-2013, 01:25 AM

lol ok it's not just me then! Last week this skinny ass kid, probably 19yo 130lb's was deadlifting 135, and every time he finished his set would just drop the fucking barbell from the top position and just walk away like he was the shit.... WTF?! Every set. . . 135...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
03-22-2013, 08:31 AM

Damn guys, you have described most of the idiots in my gym. Yesterday there were two guys (side by side) doing front lateral dumbell raises with twice the weight they should have been using...flinging the weight up using the worst cheat fling I have ever seen. And then there was the 145lb guy in jeans (or Chuck Norris as hawk says) trying his damndest to cheat curl with a 90lb curling barbell.

Don't even get me started on fools dancing in the free weight room late at night.

Last edited by chrisr116; 03-22-2013 at 08:33 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
Offline
Posts: 988
Join Date: Nov 2012
03-27-2013, 07:02 AM

Hey hey hey..... I wear old khaki pants and a tank top from time to time. It's some pants that have a grease stain on them. They feel good!!

But yes, bastards are coming out of the wood work. Love it when people deadlift and drop the bar from top of the lift, then repeat!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 180
Join Date: Feb 2013
03-27-2013, 10:27 AM

I really think the only problem with it is that there are more people in the gym clogging up my area. as for idiots in the gym they really don't bother me. The gym for me is a time of zen i put my music in and literally don't talk to anyone for like two hours lmao its just so damn great everytime.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI VET
 
Thunder46's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,593
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Shadow lands
03-27-2013, 11:14 AM

I use to see this one guy he wore a hoodie, sunglasses, and a weight belt everyday and wore the belt nomatter what he was doing like chest, never took it off
   
Reply With Quote
spring gym fools in full swing for march 2013
Old
  (#12)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 801
Join Date: Sep 2012
spring gym fools in full swing for march 2013 - 03-27-2013, 11:17 AM

If you think about it, if your doing chest or biceps why would you need shorts or wind pants or some shit unless your trying to impress people with your keen fashion sense lol.

I've worn jeans an a tank top before an seen a few others here. Usually if I'm working an trying to squeeze in a workout tho. I'm there to lift an not impress anyone.

We have a kid that's a regular whose poor an practically homeless. He works as a laborer an comes in jeans, workboots, an what looks like a dirty shirt. He doesnt workout dirty, just all his clothes are stained. No one hates on him cause he can't afford workout clothes right now.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
03-27-2013, 12:38 PM

Saturday, I was changing after my workout and some dude was in the locker room cutting his own hair.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Super Moderator - RIP
 
thebrick's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,513
Join Date: Oct 2012
03-28-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory View Post
We have a kid that's a regular whose poor an practically homeless. He works as a laborer an comes in jeans, workboots, an what looks like a dirty shirt. He doesnt workout dirty, just all his clothes are stained. No one hates on him cause he can't afford workout clothes right now.
I like that story. That kid will do well.

Chris, I won't ask which hair
srd1 likes this.




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 49
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Holland
04-08-2013, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory View Post
We have a kid that's a regular whose poor an practically homeless. He works as a laborer an comes in jeans, workboots, an what looks like a dirty shirt. He doesnt workout dirty, just all his clothes are stained. No one hates on him cause he can't afford workout clothes right now.
That's pretty cool. You work out at a nice gym there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisr116 View Post
Saturday, I was changing after my workout and some dude was in the locker room cutting his own hair.
Amazing! I would not have been able to imagine that!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI VET
 
srd1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,291
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: midwest usa
04-08-2013, 11:49 AM

Soooo Im in the gym saturday my chest/arms day....im doing cable crossovers facing the mirror and this little abercrombie looking fuck drags a bench over right in front of me and starts doing dumbell presses 30 feet on either side of the cable machine but no he sets up right in front of me then after his first set he actually scoots the bench back towards me another six inches wtf seriously at full extention i could have tapped him on his fucking head he was that close. Everyone would have been proud of me i didnt even say anything to him had my kid working out with me so he was allowed to live another day im getting better at this self control shit lol.
Toss likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
AnaSCI VET
 
chrisr116's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,788
Join Date: Nov 2012
04-08-2013, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srd1 View Post
Soooo Im in the gym saturday my chest/arms day....im doing cable crossovers facing the mirror and this little abercrombie looking fuck drags a bench over right in front of me and starts doing dumbell presses 30 feet on either side of the cable machine but no he sets up right in front of me then after his first set he actually scoots the bench back towards me another six inches wtf seriously at full extention i could have tapped him on his fucking head he was that close. Everyone would have been proud of me i didnt even say anything to him had my kid working out with me so he was allowed to live another day im getting better at this self control shit lol.
I think some of those little fuckers do that shit on purpose. I have em stand in front of regularly when I am doing dumbells.
srd1 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
spring gym fools in full swing for march 2013
Old
  (#18)
AnaSCI VET
 
Enigmatic707's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,752
Join Date: Feb 2013
spring gym fools in full swing for march 2013 - 04-08-2013, 08:28 PM

This guy today in the am- (who has kinda been giving me a mad dog stare down here and there) walked up to the opposite side of a hammer strength machine and unloaded the plates I just put on, I walked over to the other side and started to load that side and he stripped off what I jus put on.. He literally saw me do it too!

I asked him "hey didn't you just see me load the machine up?" Him- "I'll be done in a second"

I laughed so fucking hard.. I couldn't believe he was trying to front on me. Now not only is he tiny compared to me, it just makes me laugh cause most people just see me as a meat head and not some one who has fought and coached MMA for a living.

It really pissed him off that I giggled for about five minutes right in front of him-

I really wanted to ask him- "how long you feeling your self up to see if you really had the balls to do that?"

Some people act out so bad when they feel threatened. Dumb asses
srd1 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
spring gym fools in full swing for march 2013
Old
  (#19)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 801
Join Date: Sep 2012
spring gym fools in full swing for march 2013 - 04-08-2013, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic707 View Post
This guy today in the am- (who has kinda been giving me a mad dog stare down here and there) walked up to the opposite side of a hammer strength machine and unloaded the plates I just put on, I walked over to the other side and started to load that side and he stripped off what I jus put on.. He literally saw me do it too!

I asked him "hey didn't you just see me load the machine up?" Him- "I'll be done in a second"

I laughed so fucking hard.. I couldn't believe he was trying to front on me. Now not only is he tiny compared to me, it just makes me laugh cause most people just see me as a meat head and not some one who has fought and coached MMA for a living.

It really pissed him off that I giggled for about five minutes right in front of him-

I really wanted to ask him- "how long you feeling your self up to see if you really had the balls to do that?"

Some people act out so bad when they feel threatened. Dumb asses
Forest had a saying to tell people. "I fucked bigger guys then you in prison" then just give him a smile.
   
Reply With Quote
spring gym fools in full swing for march 2013
Old
  (#20)
AnaSCI VIP
 
fubaseball's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 748
Join Date: Feb 2008
spring gym fools in full swing for march 2013 - 04-08-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory View Post
Forest had a saying to tell people. "I fucked bigger guys then you in prison" then just give him a smile.
I saw a big dude beating the shit out of a guy, and heard him say "I use to fuck little boys like you in prison" haha
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.