AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Off Topic Discussion > General Off Topic Discussion

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By BIG D
  • 1 Post By dorian777
  • 1 Post By Enigmatic707
  • 2 Post By Ironbuilt

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Cholesterol Myth??
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
BigBob's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,907
Join Date: Nov 2012
Cholesterol Myth?? - 02-25-2014, 05:53 PM

So I read the whole thing and it confirms my belief. However I am not in the medical field and don't know much about Dr. Mercolo. What do you guys think?
Dr. Joseph Mercola: The Cholesterol Myth That Could Be Harming Your Health
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
02-25-2014, 08:24 PM

Dr Marcela is without a doubt a thorn in the medical community, although I think at times he makes valid points. This being one of them. He questions everything, where as a lot of Dr's will take what they are taught as absolute truths. I was however waiting for him to push his supplements at the end but didn't. I do believe the ratio is far more important than a total number. Take it from someone that was once on Crestor, lower your cholesterol to the numbers they want to see, you literally think your dieing. Weak, brain fog, muscle atrophy, headaches, muscle aches... I'd take tren sides any day.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,149
Join Date: Apr 2013
02-25-2014, 08:26 PM

Dietary cholesterol is not the problem. Processed refined carbohydrates are what messes up your lipids. Exercise and genetics play a far bigger role on your cholesterol than diet tho. That said, don't eat like a complete slob pounding candy and twinkies all day
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Registered User
 
dorian777's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 426
Join Date: Apr 2013
02-26-2014, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG D View Post
Dietary cholesterol is not the problem. Processed refined carbohydrates are what messes up your lipids. Exercise and genetics play a far bigger role on your cholesterol than diet tho. That said, don't eat like a complete slob pounding candy and twinkies all day
Remember back in the 80s, eggs were said to be bad for you. Without saturated fat and cholesterol, you'd have little to no testosterone-at least not naturally.
SoccerDad likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET
 
Daniel11's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,139
Join Date: Jul 2013
03-03-2014, 01:47 PM

I have seen most of this before.
However this was the first time I saw a note about over cooking eggs, or the yolk.

Is that true?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VET
 
Enigmatic707's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,752
Join Date: Feb 2013
03-03-2014, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel11 View Post
I have seen most of this before.
However this was the first time I saw a note about over cooking eggs, or the yolk.

Is that true?

Anytime you heat an animal fat to a certain point..it turns to a trans fatty acid... This is the point with the yolk and how it should not be cooked
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,149
Join Date: Apr 2013
03-04-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic707 View Post
Anytime you heat an animal fat to a certain point..it turns to a trans fatty acid... This is the point with the yolk and how it should not be cooked
any proof to back this up?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI VET
 
Enigmatic707's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,752
Join Date: Feb 2013
03-04-2014, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG D View Post
any proof to back this up?

This. comes from some reading I did quite a few years back, but let me see if I can't dig it out some place
BIG D likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Műnich , Germany
03-05-2014, 04:52 AM

Quit over thinking and being rediculous
Whole eggs are full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Whole eggs are a nearly perfect food, with almost every essential vitamin and mineral our bodies need to function. It is one of the few natural food sources of vitamin D and contains 7 grams of high-quality protein. Whole eggs are also full of omega-3 fatty acids and deliver many of the B vitamins and nutrients — B6, b12, riboflavin, folate, and choline — that, in fact, are believed to help prevent heart disease. L-arginine, an amino acid found in eggs, are critical to the body's production of protein and the release of growth hormones. Another amino acid found in eggs, leucine, also helps the body produce growth hormones as well as regulate blood sugar levels. The yolk itself contains most of these vitamins and minerals, plus half of its protein. When you eat only the egg whites, you’re missing out on all of these nutritional benefits and are getting only 3.5 grams, or half, of the protein.
LastChance and BIG D like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET
 
jacked391's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,010
Join Date: Oct 2012
03-05-2014, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Quit over thinking and being rediculous
Whole eggs are full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Whole eggs are a nearly perfect food, with almost every essential vitamin and mineral our bodies need to function. It is one of the few natural food sources of vitamin D and contains 7 grams of high-quality protein. Whole eggs are also full of omega-3 fatty acids and deliver many of the B vitamins and nutrients — B6, b12, riboflavin, folate, and choline — that, in fact, are believed to help prevent heart disease. L-arginine, an amino acid found in eggs, are critical to the body's production of protein and the release of growth hormones. Another amino acid found in eggs, leucine, also helps the body produce growth hormones as well as regulate blood sugar levels. The yolk itself contains most of these vitamins and minerals, plus half of its protein. When you eat only the egg whites, you’re missing out on all of these nutritional benefits and are getting only 3.5 grams, or half, of the protein.
Mmmmmmmm eggs!!!!!!


   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.