AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Off Topic Discussion > General Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
My 100th post
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
steve0085's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 701
Join Date: May 2005
Location: FlorEeDuh
My 100th post - 05-20-2005, 05:51 PM

This is officially my 100th post. I'd like to thank all of you out there who made it possible for me to post this much without talking about anything at all. Oracle, Kell, Tee. I couldn't have done it without you all.
On a serious note, this board is great, and I appreciate all the help and info from everyone out there.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
wolfyEVH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05-20-2005, 05:52 PM

especially oracle and kell........we're gonna start calling them the post whore twins
   
Reply With Quote
I'm a post whore
Old
  (#3)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
I'm a post whore - 05-20-2005, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
especially oracle and kell........we're gonna start calling them the post whore twins
Jealous? This board would be EVEN BETTER if no one talked!!!! I mean really what's a forum for? Let's everyone make wolfy happy and only answer questions steroid related.... i mean that's what the boards for right? Useless conversations amongst each other should be banned. God forbid i say "LOL" because something was funny....hard to explain that in a form of a steroid question.

But on a sidenote...congrats bro...and thanks for helping to make this board what it is today...."a enjoyable place to talk to others with the same interests"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
wolfyEVH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05-20-2005, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
Jealous? This board would be EVEN BETTER if no one talked!!!! I mean really what's a forum for? Let's everyone make wolfy happy and only answer questions steroid related.... i mean that's what the boards for right? Useless conversations amongst each other should be banned. God forbid i say "LOL" because something was funny....hard to explain that in a form of a steroid question.

But on a sidenote...congrats bro...and thanks for helping to make this board what it is today...."a enjoyable place to talk to others with the same interests"

like i said.....first bitchin about avatar changes.......now this.......loosen up oracle.......im just fucking with you.....i dont give a shit about how much you post........just tryin to have a good time.....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-20-2005, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
like i said.....first bitchin about avatar changes.......now this.......loosen up oracle.......im just fucking with you.....i dont give a shit about how much you post........just tryin to have a good time.....
Edited for correctness

[anavar] like i said.....first bitchin about avatar changes.......now this.......loosen up oracle.......im just fucking with you.....i dont give a shit about how much you post........just tryin to have a good time...[Deca]
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
wolfyEVH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05-20-2005, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
Edited for correctness

[anavar] like i said.....first bitchin about avatar changes.......now this.......loosen up oracle.......im just fucking with you.....i dont give a shit about how much you post........just tryin to have a good time...[Deca]

lol...wow bro......i know you're on here a lot cause your wife is away....i know how hard that is to be away from the ones you love......we're all just trying to have a good time, anything to keep your mind off your wife and be happy........like i said, i'm just joking around with you.......no need to be a smartass about it.........im sorry you are acting this way......didn't mean for you to go apeshit about it....we're all like family at this board...you know that
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-20-2005, 06:58 PM

[dianabol]i'm not being a smartass....i'm "enjoying" myself.[anabolicum]
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
wolfyEVH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05-20-2005, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
[dianabol]i'm not being a smartass....i'm "enjoying" myself.[anabolicum]

whatever makes you happy
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
steve0085's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 701
Join Date: May 2005
Location: FlorEeDuh
05-20-2005, 08:30 PM

Testosterone
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
wolfyEVH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
05-20-2005, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve0085
Testosterone

keep it up steve
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
05-21-2005, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
keep it up steve
And i thought i was getting annoyed earlier.....[d.i.a.n.a.b.o.l]
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.