AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Off Topic Discussion > General Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
thank God for self control
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
thank God for self control - 06-22-2005, 05:21 PM

I can't believe I'm on gear and didn't beat to death my friend today. I am CEO of a group practice of Dr's offices. The owner of the offices had his brother start working for me about 4 months ago. He's into the gym and nutrition and we quickly became good friends. Well another person working for me is my ex-gf of about 4 years who I'm not over yet. You can see where this is going...

I've confided alot in the f#cker about her, and warned him to stay away from her (as did his brother the owner) Well today he pulls me aside and says I need to tell you something... And tells me he's been with my ex for awhile and loves her. For a split second things went dark and I was going to knock him the f out, but we had patients in the office and I just told him to get the f away from me. I called the owner, fired his a$$, then left early and went to the gym to try and forget this bullsh#t.

I'm not going back for a couple days so I don't do anything stupid with her, she is running one of my offices and I need her there but I won't be able to stand the sight of her after these 2 bastards have betrayed me.

Thx for listening!!
   
Reply With Quote
Wow
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
smikey211's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 166
Join Date: Mar 2005
Wow - 06-22-2005, 05:26 PM

It was the owners brother right? How well do you know these guys? I mean now that you "fired" him do you think your job is in jepordy? .....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
max lift's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 810
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: canada
06-22-2005, 05:32 PM

that sucks ,

good on you for keeping your cool
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
06-22-2005, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikey211
It was the owners brother right? How well do you know these guys? I mean now that you "fired" him do you think your job is in jepordy? .....
No, I'm the CEO of the business. Been there 5 yrs and in the business 15. His brother was almost as pissed off as me.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
06-22-2005, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max lift
that sucks ,

good on you for keeping your cool
As long as he is out of my sight I don't have to worry about going to jail for beating him to death.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
06-22-2005, 08:34 PM

I applaud your self control.

I just hate to see this schmuck get fired and nothing happen to her. They're both guilty and both adults. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.


Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
06-22-2005, 08:46 PM

Ok so he dates your ex....bad part on him....but you never should mix buisness and pleasure. A friends Ex should be off limits but oh well....human nature
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
One Cocky S.O.B.
 
TexasCreed's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,317
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Texas
06-22-2005, 09:01 PM

yeah, i been on the side of the friend, but i would be irate as well.


Disclaimer: TexasCreed does not endorse the use of Anabolic Steroids without a doctor's prescription. This is purely for entertainment and pretend purposes.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
06-22-2005, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCreed
yeah, i been on the side of the friend, but i would be irate as well.
I would be upset that he dated my ex...it's just not common place to do
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
www
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 45
Join Date: Jun 2005
06-22-2005, 11:27 PM

That was good not to nail him right there. Nothing can make you more dangerous than those types of emotions. i ran into my x's old freak of a boyfriend when we were still married, he was a total punk, so he tries to be buddies..I had him cowering as i told him to stay the f away from us..lol he called her whole family and said i was crazy...what a dick.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
06-22-2005, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider
I applaud your self control.

I just hate to see this schmuck get fired and nothing happen to her. They're both guilty and both adults. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
I agree DR, it's hard for me to think straight about this sh#t. For the business I still need her, he was a noob and wasn't needed. I'm taking a couple days off then consulting with the owner about what else to do.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
06-22-2005, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORACLE
I would be upset that he dated my ex...it's just not common place to do
Well the thing is that they are BOTH my friends. My ex always called me her best friend and we still hung out (although no sex for awhile) Her son is like he's mine. I recently took them to a finals game! Now I have to let go of him too.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
06-22-2005, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by www
That was good not to nail him right there. Nothing can make you more dangerous than those types of emotions. i ran into my x's old freak of a boyfriend when we were still married, he was a total punk, so he tries to be buddies..I had him cowering as i told him to stay the f away from us..lol he called her whole family and said i was crazy...what a dick.
Those emotions + gear = a freaking disaster.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
06-23-2005, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregdiesel
Well the thing is that they are BOTH my friends. My ex always called me her best friend and we still hung out (although no sex for awhile) Her son is like he's mine. I recently took them to a finals game! Now I have to let go of him too.
ah....yeah that is a real emotional roller coaster. sorry bro.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
X-POWERLIFTER
 
Offline
Posts: 592
Join Date: Mar 2005
06-23-2005, 07:37 AM

My x-wife tried doing the same shit to me...I'm getting married and she knows I have a hair trigger....My x calls me up and says I'm coming to RI and I'm going with my best friend for a drink and whatever!....I fucking completely lost it....Not that I've ever had it....She knew she hit a sore spot with me and has said that repeatedly how she was going out for a drink with my best friend,just for a drink or 2....This was my wife for 20 yrs.....I'm leaving today for my honeymoon and she's coming in at 11:00....I told my wife if I find out you even called him..He'd get a fucking ass kicking and I'd probably hurt him very seriously....Now she doesn't know that I have total access to her cell phone calls from her carriers web site....OH BOY!...WE'LL SEE HOW THAT GOES!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
 
Offline
Posts: 534
Join Date: Apr 2005
06-23-2005, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big o
My x-wife tried doing the same shit to me...I'm getting married and she knows I have a hair trigger....My x calls me up and says I'm coming to RI and I'm going with my best friend for a drink and whatever!....I fucking completely lost it....Not that I've ever had it....She knew she hit a sore spot with me and has said that repeatedly how she was going out for a drink with my best friend,just for a drink or 2....This was my wife for 20 yrs.....I'm leaving today for my honeymoon and she's coming in at 11:00....I told my wife if I find out you even called him..He'd get a fucking ass kicking and I'd probably hurt him very seriously....Now she doesn't know that I have total access to her cell phone calls from her carriers web site....OH BOY!...WE'LL SEE HOW THAT GOES!
'
Good luck with that bro, it's f'd up how situations like this even happen. My mistake was keeping my ex in my life even if it were good for my company. #2 it's bro's over ho's but no one follows that damn rule except me apparently!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Oracle's my Mod
 
Bizarro's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 449
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toxic Dump
06-23-2005, 12:19 PM

I agree -- good for you for keeping your cool. I think you should invite him out for a drink and say you want to smooth things over with him and then take him out back and kick the living shit out of his ass. Hey, but thats just me....


If you think education is expensive try ignorance.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Perfection Personifide
 
ORACLE's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,069
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tx
06-23-2005, 12:41 PM

I'm more of a conservative fellow.....i just let shit blow over. I woulnd't speak to either of them for awhile. I'm only 30 but have learned in the past that fighting really just exhausts too much energy that doesn't lead to too much in the end.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Oracle's my Mod
 
Bizarro's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 449
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toxic Dump
06-23-2005, 05:55 PM

That may be true -- that discretion is the better part of valor Oracle but it would be a great workout to pummel his ass


If you think education is expensive try ignorance.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
max lift's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 810
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: canada
06-23-2005, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro
That may be true -- that discretion is the better part of valor Oracle but it would be a great workout to pummel his ass
I think I must be getting old in my eary 20's I loved to brawl , now I think shit what if I hit this guy and he dies or gets scrambled all it takes is one blood vessal to pop in his head or his heart to give out shit scares me , and than their are the legal problems that may follow , my 2 cents
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.