AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Replacement Therapy Forum > HRT & TRT Forum

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Magnus82
  • 2 Post By AtomAnt
  • 1 Post By cybrsage
  • 1 Post By Anejo
  • 2 Post By ~Vision~

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Libido issue question
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 4
Join Date: Oct 2014
Libido issue question - 06-11-2015, 09:36 PM

Would anyone be able to help me figure out why I would have no libido with the following numbers? Dihydrotesterone 135
Dhea 277 SHBG 73 total test 1560 free test 203.2 and estradiol 30 I have had zero libido for close to 20 years now and in spite of raising my test to these levels it ruins my life. I get no pleasure from even looking at girls any more and that was my favorite thing to do. Any help would be appreciated.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 4
Join Date: Oct 2014
06-12-2015, 07:51 AM

Dihydrotestosterone, 16-79 and mine was 133, then for Shbg 22-77 mine was 73, Total test 250-1100 mine was 1560 with free 35-155, mine being 203.2 Oh, and estradiol should be < or =39 pg/ml with mine being 30. Hope that is helpful.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
06-12-2015, 10:58 AM

Are you on self-administered trt? Do you have pre-bloodwork? Do you have a current full comprehensive blood work panel? Low libido can stem from many different reasons, not just testosterone levels. Stress, elevated cortisol, poor sleep, adrenal fatigue, tumor...... just to name a few. 20 years is a very long time. If you didn't have a comprehensive panel done, I suggest you do so
AtomAnt and faight like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET
 
AtomAnt's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,208
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Swole-Nation
06-12-2015, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
Are you on self-administered trt? Do you have pre-bloodwork? Do you have a current full comprehensive blood work panel? Low libido can stem from many different reasons, not just testosterone levels. Stress, elevated cortisol, poor sleep, adrenal fatigue, tumor...... just to name a few. 20 years is a very long time. If you didn't have a comprehensive panel done, I suggest you do so
To add to that list, hyper and hypo - thyroidism also affect libido as well as nutritional deficiencies, cardiovascular health and some medications
cybrsage and faight like this.


Women's Bodybuilding Overall National Champion and IFBB Professional


-All posts are for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously
-All content posted is fictitious and novelty purposes only



AKA - Mentalflex
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Registered User
 
cybrsage's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 765
Join Date: May 2015
09-26-2015, 06:17 PM

My libido died off with my LowT and never came back. I then added Cialis and it still did not come back, though I was able to get uber rock hard! I then added PT-141 and that was the last part of the puzzle...libido back, I can cut diamonds with my member, and I do not suddenly go soft the moment before completion (which I used to do regularly which is VERY frustrating!).
faight likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2015
09-29-2015, 06:05 PM

FWIW, 55 yo here. I am thankful everything for the most part works well for me. I can say however that if I am not fully hydrated for a few days, Bam, Gone. I now need to pay attention to it. Hydrated, I wake up in a pup tent. Not drinking enough water, not so much. Hope this might be of use.
cybrsage likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Registered User
 
cybrsage's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 765
Join Date: May 2015
09-30-2015, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anejo View Post
FWIW, 55 yo here. I am thankful everything for the most part works well for me. I can say however that if I am not fully hydrated for a few days, Bam, Gone. I now need to pay attention to it. Hydrated, I wake up in a pup tent. Not drinking enough water, not so much. Hope this might be of use.
Great info! Something I will have to keep an eye on to see if that could be my main issue as well!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 53
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Purity Source Labs
09-30-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmelad View Post
Would anyone be able to help me figure out why I would have no libido with the following numbers? Dihydrotesterone 135
Dhea 277 SHBG 73 total test 1560 free test 203.2 and estradiol 30 I have had zero libido for close to 20 years now and in spite of raising my test to these levels it ruins my life. I get no pleasure from even looking at girls any more and that was my favorite thing to do. Any help would be appreciated.
Close to 20 years huh?

This is a shot in the dark before I offer any suggestions or avenues to consider..(thinking outside the box when it pertains to the hormonal spectrum)

Are you under a physicians care/who implemented your blood work?
Have you ever suffered a head injury,sports,accident
Have you suffered from depression at all in your life,past/present?
Are you on or took any antidepressants,past/present?
Do you have a history of substance abuse/alcohol?
Do you smoke tobacco/marijuana?


I ask a "few" of these questions do to the fact that I'm pondering here if there could be a desensitization/damage with the signaling/firing with your neurotransmitters; Concerning the mesolimbic pathway - inhibiting the chemical signals such as dopamine..

AAS increases these pathways improving the firing/signaling, i.e - sense of well-being,feeling vigorous,increase desire and concentration,lust, increase sex-drive.........However your not experiencing some of these effects, leads to question especially the duration you have felt this way (20 years)

(If I may suggest, maybe the addition of proviron as it can improve and target the exact problem that I'm speculating)
cybrsage and faight like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.