AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Peptides & Growth Forum > Peptides & Human Growth Factors

Like Tree6Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
first time peptide - some quick questions
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
Collinb's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 719
Join Date: Sep 2012
first time peptide - some quick questions - 03-11-2013, 05:00 PM

As the title states, first time peptide researcher. Currently looking into running peptides on a test subject in the near future (Reading through DatBTrues posts). Wanted personal input on a few things and experiences. This is also implying they are taken on TRT dose or with a current cycle. My goal would be mostly recomp, decrease body fat, and produce hyperplasia.

igf-LR3:
What did you run this at, for how long, what was injection schedule? Were you pleased with the results, and what type of gains did you make? Would this be utilized more for mass and size over body fat loss?
Would 50-60mcg per day for 40-50 days yield pleasing results? What would you change?

Frag 176-191:
What dose was this run at and for how long? Haven't seen too much information about this peptide, but I understand its almost solely used for fat loss. Would this be one of the more efficient fat burners, I believe I read the price and dose you have to use makes it almost not worth it compared to other peps.

CJC-1295 DAC with GHRP - 2:
Taking my goals into consideration, do you believe this GHRP and GHRH are the proper choices? Would it be benefitial to instead use GRF(1-29), GHRP - 6, Hexarelin, or Ipam?


As of right now I am considering on running:
CJC-1295 DAC - 1.5mg per week (750mcg in 2 shots)
GHRP - 2 - 100mcg 3 times per day as the usual protocol AM, PWO, PM.




Sorry for all the damn questions, but peps vary so much from AAS its pretty overwhelming when you first start reading.
Thanks
Collinb
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 1,856
Join Date: Oct 2012
03-11-2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collinb View Post
As the title states, first time peptide researcher. Currently looking into running peptides on a test subject in the near future (Reading through DatBTrues posts). Wanted personal input on a few things and experiences. This is also implying they are taken on TRT dose or with a current cycle. My goal would be mostly recomp, decrease body fat, and produce hyperplasia.

igf-LR3:
What did you run this at, for how long, what was injection schedule? Were you pleased with the results, and what type of gains did you make? Would this be utilized more for mass and size over body fat loss?
Would 50-60mcg per day for 40-50 days yield pleasing results? What would you change?

Frag 176-191:
What dose was this run at and for how long? Haven't seen too much information about this peptide, but I understand its almost solely used for fat loss. Would this be one of the more efficient fat burners, I believe I read the price and dose you have to use makes it almost not worth it compared to other peps.

CJC-1295 DAC with GHRP - 2:
Taking my goals into consideration, do you believe this GHRP and GHRH are the proper choices? Would it be benefitial to instead use GRF(1-29), GHRP - 6, Hexarelin, or Ipam?


As of right now I am considering on running:
CJC-1295 DAC - 1.5mg per week (750mcg in 2 shots)
GHRP - 2 - 100mcg 3 times per day as the usual protocol AM, PWO, PM.




Sorry for all the damn questions, but peps vary so much from AAS its pretty overwhelming when you first start reading.
Thanks
Collinb
Dude what you're considering is right on the money. But I would research one vial (2mg) of Dac a week. That's what I did in my research
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Registered User
 
Collinb's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 719
Join Date: Sep 2012
03-11-2013, 05:19 PM

Did you include the GHRP in that research?
And I should up the DAC to 2mg rather than the 1.5?

How did the results from your research pan out?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
03-11-2013, 05:32 PM

Hey collin, when i run lr3 i usually run it with des and mgf. Des pre at 80 split bilateral in the muscle trained, mgf post at 160 split bilat, and lr3 at 80 the following morning split bilat in the muscle trained. If you ran it solo, i would run it post at 80 split bilat. I use 1 vial of each till they are gone. I lift every other day so this works out to roughly 4 weeks. I take 4 weeks off and repeat.

I have yet to run frag so sorry i cant help you with that one

I dont think dac gets near enough credit. I would dose it higher though. I did experience slighty better results dosing it 3xdaily with my ghrps as opposed to once or twice a week. I do dac 3x100 per day along with 3x100 per day of ghrp2. I like an additional shot if ipam @500 right before bed. I am currenty researching hex replacing the ghrp2. I can tell you water retention is much higher with hex. I seem to have more numbness of hands and cts sides with ghrp2 though. I will continue the hex though for a few more months. Hope this helps and good luck!
Collinb and Ironbuilt like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
03-11-2013, 05:37 PM

By the way, more is not necessarily better with ghrp2. Alpha had the same levels with 100 as he did with 500. He also debunked the myth that food will blunt its affects. He has a great thread on PM with all his test results. I will find it and post the link
Ironbuilt likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 568
Join Date: Dec 2012
03-11-2013, 05:50 PM

igf-LR3:
What did you run this at, for how long, what was injection schedule? Were you pleased with the results, and what type of gains did you make? Would this be utilized more for mass and size over body fat loss?
Would 50-60mcg per day for 40-50 days yield pleasing results? What would you change?
For satellite cell differientation, this allows for cells to bind to muscle fibers for hypertrophy. this allows for a fuller muscle and also aides in nutrient partitioning. doses are dependent on size of research subject.
Frag 176-191:
What dose was this run at and for how long? Haven't seen too much information about this peptide, but I understand its almost solely used for fat loss. Would this be one of the more efficient fat burners, I believe I read the price and dose you have to use makes it almost not worth it compared to other peps.
frag is a cleaved version of gh, as as you said, mainly fat loss. most subjects range from 400mcg-1g. typically without meals, before cardio activity and before bed. (aka gh protocols)

CJC-1295 DAC with GHRP - 2:
Taking my goals into consideration, do you believe this GHRP and GHRH are the proper choices? Would it be benefitial to instead use GRF(1-29), GHRP - 6, Hexarelin, or Ipam?
GHRP choice isnt a major conern. Hex has gotten a bad rep that i broke in my article from ergo pep. GHRP 2 or hex are fine choices. w/dac would keep from having issues with interferance with the slin peps

As of right now I am considering on running:
CJC-1295 DAC - 1.5mg per week (750mcg in 2 shots)
GHRP - 2 - 100mcg 3 times per day as the usual protocol AM, PWO, PM.
Collinb likes this.


Age-19
Weight-191
Height-5'8ish
bf-10
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Registered User
 
Collinb's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 719
Join Date: Sep 2012
03-11-2013, 06:00 PM

What would you guys recommend for a first time run? I will be doing this during my cruise to see how I respond to them separate from anabolics.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 568
Join Date: Dec 2012
03-11-2013, 06:13 PM

the ones you have listed and i reviewed are fine. if you want to get spicy, myo hmp. this is where real hyperplasia rather than hypertrophy comes into play.


Age-19
Weight-191
Height-5'8ish
bf-10
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
03-11-2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collinb View Post
What would you guys recommend for a first time run? I will be doing this during my cruise to see how I respond to them separate from anabolics.
Dac/ghrp2 100/100x3 per day
Lr3 post wo 40mcg working your way up to 80mcg split bilat

I also like to reconstitute 1mg lr3 with 2 ml bac water. Much easier to dose.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 568
Join Date: Dec 2012
03-11-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
Dac/ghrp2 100/100x3 per day
Lr3 post wo 40mcg working your way up to 80mcg split bilat

I also like to reconstitute 1mg lr3 with 2 ml bac water. Much easier to dose.
why use the dac 3x a day? or were you referring to w/o dac


Age-19
Weight-191
Height-5'8ish
bf-10
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Registered User
 
Collinb's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 719
Join Date: Sep 2012
03-11-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
Dac/ghrp2 100/100x3 per day
Lr3 post wo 40mcg working your way up to 80mcg split bilat

I also like to reconstitute 1mg lr3 with 2 ml bac water. Much easier to dose.
Cant DAC be done in 2 shots or even 1 per week if wanted?

I think Im going to invest in some peps, doing that. I might not use LR3 yet, but Im not sure. Will keep researching as I still have about 2 months before I cruise.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 568
Join Date: Dec 2012
03-11-2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collinb View Post
Cant DAC be done in 2 shots or even 1 per week if wanted?

I think Im going to invest in some peps, doing that. I might not use LR3 yet, but Im not sure. Will keep researching as I still have about 2 months before I cruise.
correct. once per week is fine. it has an extremly long active life.


Age-19
Weight-191
Height-5'8ish
bf-10
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 1,856
Join Date: Oct 2012
03-11-2013, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collinb View Post
Did you include the GHRP in that research?
And I should up the DAC to 2mg rather than the 1.5?

How did the results from your research pan out?
Yes, ghrp2 was researched with the Dac. Subject leaned out nicely and this raised his igf-1 levels over 80 points (on the dac only. Ghrp2 was added later after blood work)
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Registered User
 
Collinb's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 719
Join Date: Sep 2012
03-11-2013, 07:47 PM

Thanks for the help/input.

One last thing-
Is CJC with DAC or without DAC a better choice? I just came across the GH Bleed that comes with DAC. Do I want to avoid this because of this effect?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 568
Join Date: Dec 2012
03-11-2013, 08:02 PM

with dac allows a superdose. where as the w/o dac has a saturation dose. plus, if researching the igf lr3, itd be best to go with dac so they dont interfere with each other.


Age-19
Weight-191
Height-5'8ish
bf-10
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
03-11-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegachewy View Post
why use the dac 3x a day? or were you referring to w/o dac
I do mean dac. There was evidence that although dac has a very long half life, it still creates a pulse. I have read several accuunts on this. I gave it a try several months back and had better results than bi weekly dosing. I am very careful when giving information and never suggest anything i have not tried myself. Just look at all the information we have discovered and myths debunked in the past year. I think dac still holds many secrets and will soon become one of the most widely used peptides.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Registered User
 
Collinb's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 719
Join Date: Sep 2012
03-11-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegachewy View Post
with dac allows a superdose. where as the w/o dac has a saturation dose. plus, if researching the igf lr3, itd be best to go with dac so they dont interfere with each other.
Alright, and if not researching igf lr3 should you use w/o DAC? Sorry for all the questions haha
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
03-11-2013, 08:09 PM

Only used 100iu igf1r3 daily for a 3 month project with slin and it was excellent
I don't have time in a day to carry around others and pin all the time or I may try others. About time for second project
dudcki27 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 568
Join Date: Dec 2012
03-11-2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collinb View Post
Alright, and if not researching igf lr3 should you use w/o DAC? Sorry for all the questions haha
its not really a should/should not kind of thing. its conveniece, time to kick in etc. w/o dac works faster, but leaves the system faster. same concept as an aas with different esters. you could research either.
Collinb likes this.


Age-19
Weight-191
Height-5'8ish
bf-10
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 568
Join Date: Dec 2012
03-11-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Only used 100iu igf1r3 daily for a 3 month project with slin and it was excellent
I don't have time in a day to carry around others and pin all the time or I may try others. About time for second project
how did that work for you. thats a very high dose lr3 when being used with slin. or were you doing a low dose slin?


Age-19
Weight-191
Height-5'8ish
bf-10
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:07 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.