AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Peptides & Growth Forum > Peptides & Human Growth Factors

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By dorian777
  • 3 Post By Ironbuilt
  • 1 Post By formula1069
  • 1 Post By Elvia1023
  • 2 Post By Elvia1023
  • 1 Post By thebrick
  • 1 Post By formula1069

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Considering HGH for the first time. Need advice
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 388
Join Date: Sep 2013
Considering HGH for the first time. Need advice - 04-16-2014, 08:49 AM

I'm plotting on hgh first time. I was looking at a 500iu pack.
How much would I need to take how often?
I know I need it for 3-6 months but what's the injection protocol?
Also what's the good/bad side effects?
See a bunch I stuff online but would rather ask people that know what they are talking about.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Registered User
 
dorian777's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 426
Join Date: Apr 2013
04-16-2014, 10:38 AM

First of all, get some real gh. 2 iu when you wake up and 2 iu before bed is what I'd do. So you'd have 125 days worth of gh. You should get good sleep with vivid dreams and your hands may tingle are the two sides I get. You should get lean and build muscle at the same time. If you do manage to get a hold of some good gh, stock up on it. It can even vary greatly batch to batch.
Ironbuilt likes this.


"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight!"
Ronnie Coleman
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
04-16-2014, 11:24 AM

Adam ..be very carefull where u purchase as there are identical fakes flooding the market.. I suggest god cjc/ dac and other peps unless you have a current friend who has serum tested their kits..
Elvia1023, thebrick and Magnus82 like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 388
Join Date: Sep 2013
04-16-2014, 12:42 PM

Not asking for a source cause I don't want to break te rules but are the sources that carry it on the board trust worthy as far as the product?
If asking is against the rules I apologize.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Registered User
 
dorian777's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 426
Join Date: Apr 2013
04-16-2014, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_david View Post
Not asking for a source cause I don't want to break te rules but are the sources that carry it on the board trust worthy as far as the product?
If asking is against the rules I apologize.
If you can find it on here, you should be gtg. I have tremendous respect for all of the sponsors on here. They have never wronged me. IB makes a good point with the peps and they won't shut down your natural production of gh.


"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight!"
Ronnie Coleman
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 388
Join Date: Sep 2013
04-16-2014, 02:40 PM

I was thinking that maybe (now I have no research behind this just hypothetically thinking) after a run of hgh if I used peptides that I may kick start my natural production again. Am I completely off base there?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 702
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-16-2014, 04:34 PM

How old are you ?
Magnus82 likes this.


Current Stats:
age - OLD
ht - 5'8.5"
wt - 225
bf - 15%
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 388
Join Date: Sep 2013
04-16-2014, 07:10 PM

34
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 388
Join Date: Sep 2013
04-16-2014, 07:11 PM

I'm 34. I read that the closer to 40 is when ud get the most benefit.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,134
Join Date: Oct 2007
04-16-2014, 09:15 PM

2 years ago I would say yeah use so and so and have a great cycle. Now there is no chance I would recommend anyone (sponsor or not). Cos I know 99% of them will get ripped off.
Ironbuilt likes this.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 388
Join Date: Sep 2013
04-16-2014, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
2 years ago I would say yeah use so and so and have a great cycle. Now there is no chance I would recommend anyone (sponsor or not). Cos I know 99% of them will get ripped off.
Is that just with HGH? Cause with gear I've been treated great by the sponsors.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,134
Join Date: Oct 2007
04-16-2014, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_david View Post
Is that just with HGH? Cause with gear I've been treated great by the sponsors.
Yes solely hgh. There is great gear all over this forum Lots of great sponsors on here. It's not just us getting ripped off with hgh it's the sponsors too. They buy large amounts thinking it is great as the last batch was... only to find out the new batch is fake. The amount of gh serum I have seen recently that showed no gh is staggering. Many of those low scores were tested after a high score came out for the same product. Unless you can get it from a pharmacy in the US I honestly wouldn't bother. Ask any of the vet guys on here who regularly use gh... they are all pissed
thebrick and Adam_david like this.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Super Moderator - RIP
 
thebrick's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,513
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-16-2014, 09:49 PM

Avoid GH right now until things improve.
Adam_david likes this.




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 388
Join Date: Sep 2013
04-16-2014, 11:20 PM

Thanks guys. For real. I appreciate it. I was about to drop a grand or so on it.
Any idea when I may get better?
Also are the ghrp and cjc combos really any good? I got a few months worth of it. I just can't tell if it's doing anything.
I also have about 4 mg of igf-1 lr3
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Registered User
 
dorian777's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 426
Join Date: Apr 2013
04-16-2014, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_david View Post
Thanks guys. For real. I appreciate it. I was about to drop a grand or so on it.
Any idea when I may get better?
Also are the ghrp and cjc combos really any good? I got a few months worth of it. I just can't tell if it's doing anything.
I also have about 4 mg of igf-1 lr3
Yes, the ghrp/cjc combo is great. Peps are one of the reasons the pros are bigger than ever. They work. The gh situation will eventually get better.


"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight!"
Ronnie Coleman
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 388
Join Date: Sep 2013
04-17-2014, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian777 View Post
Yes, the ghrp/cjc combo is great. Peps are one of the reasons the pros are bigger than ever. They work. The gh situation will eventually get better.
Any brand peptide u recommend? Not sure if this is that great. Or maybe I'm stuck I'm my head about it.
I'm doing about 5 shots a day
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 702
Join Date: Oct 2012
04-17-2014, 05:45 PM

You need to run GH for long term 3-6 months is not long enough maybe 6 months but 3 is a waste of money
I run it 9 months out of the year
If you can't afford to do it right don't waste your money it will be better spent on gear and food, using GH is not for people on a budget
There are 2 sources out there that you are guaranteed to get real GH from , it's pretty simple to find out if you look, I am not saying others are fake, just saying, I personally use and will only use Rips
I don't know about the GH problem out there guys are mentioning cause i stock up for a year at a time so i haven't had to deal with that recently
For myself peptides are a pain in the ass who the fuck wants to pin 5 times a day, its not the pins but if have a normal life with work and everything else going on good luck pinning 5 times a day, I did it for awhile, and the only 2 peptides I will ever use are GH and Slin , I am not recomending Slin just stating what i do, and with no disrespect to the peptide companies implied, nor am i going to get into a pissing match with anyone about it, but I don't care how much CJC and GHRP you use or how good it is, it's not as good as real GH or the same results, and yes i have used both
With GH more is better if you have the funds, This is just me but off cycle i run 5 ius ED on cycle 8-10 iu's ed, start low like other recomended maybe 4 iu's ed and work your way up anything less than 5 for me is not enough
Adam_david likes this.


Current Stats:
age - OLD
ht - 5'8.5"
wt - 225
bf - 15%
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 388
Join Date: Sep 2013
04-17-2014, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula1069 View Post
You need to run GH for long term 3-6 months is not long enough maybe 6 months but 3 is a waste of money
I run it 9 months out of the year
If you can't afford to do it right don't waste your money it will be better spent on gear and food, using GH is not for people on a budget
There are 2 sources out there that you are guaranteed to get real GH from , it's pretty simple to find out if you look, I am not saying others are fake, just saying, I personally use and will only use Rips
I don't know about the GH problem out there guys are mentioning cause i stock up for a year at a time so i haven't had to deal with that recently
For myself peptides are a pain in the ass who the fuck wants to pin 5 times a day, its not the pins but if have a normal life with work and everything else going on good luck pinning 5 times a day, I did it for awhile, and the only 2 peptides I will ever use are GH and Slin , I am not recomending Slin just stating what i do, and with no disrespect to the peptide companies implied, nor am i going to get into a pissing match with anyone about it, but I don't care how much CJC and GHRP you use or how good it is, it's not as good as real GH or the same results, and yes i have used both
With GH more is better if you have the funds, This is just me but off cycle i run 5 ius ED on cycle 8-10 iu's ed, start low like other recomended maybe 4 iu's ed and work your way up anything less than 5 for me is not enough
Hey I'm willing to do it for a long time. I just don't want to get screwed. Are u saying two sponsors on here are guaranteed? I just need to know I'm getting the real deal is all.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.