AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Peptides & Growth Forum > Peptides & Human Growth Factors

Like Tree38Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
HGH: Is it worth to use it?
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 8
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
HGH: Is it worth to use it? - 07-02-2015, 10:07 AM

Hi for everuone. I'm planning my first GH cycle, read a lot of info about it ... but I still can't decide exactly : Is it worth to use it?
And can you advice me? I hope your advices will help me to answer on this question. Thanks )

Last edited by dunkinand; 07-02-2015 at 10:10 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Super Moderator - RIP
 
Offline
Posts: 3,442
Join Date: Nov 2012
07-02-2015, 10:41 AM

What effect /goal are you looking for from hgh? How old are you? how long training? T




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 8
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
07-02-2015, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobusa View Post
What effect /goal are you looking for from hgh? How old are you? how long training? T
For example for the weight gain.
I'm 35 y.o. train for 7+ years ...
Will be glad for your advices.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
Lavey's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 288
Join Date: Jan 2015
07-02-2015, 12:01 PM

I feel GH is worth it only if you plan to run a proper dose for a long period..Been on it for years & dont plan to stop any time soon.
It hurts the wallet a bit staying on for long periods!
AVP and Rachel like this.


If A Man Hasn't Discovered Something That He Would Die For,
He Isn't Fit To Live....


Be All In, Or Get The Hell Out.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
flatblack's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 33
Join Date: Dec 2007
07-03-2015, 11:02 AM

Agree with Lavey.
From my own experience I can tell you one thing if you want to run GH for a long period you need some money.
As for me I'm sure that everything that cheaper than 600$ - is fake. Really good pharma GH will not be cheaper, it's my oppinion.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Scammer - Fitness500
 
Offline
Posts: 28
Join Date: May 2011
07-06-2015, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post
Agree with Lavey.
From my own experience I can tell you one thing if you want to run GH for a long period you need some money.
As for me I'm sure that everything that cheaper than 600$ - is fake. Really good pharma GH will not be cheaper, it's my oppinion.
I'm sorry bro but you're wrong.
I don't know from where you taking your GH but 600$ per kit ... it's a joke?? I think it's too much.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Online
Posts: 22
Join Date: Mar 2014
07-06-2015, 12:09 PM

That's for pharma... pretty standard price for pharma.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 8
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
07-07-2015, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***inator Human View Post
I'm sorry bro but you're wrong.
I don't know from where you taking your GH but 600$ per kit ... it's a joke?? I think it's too much.
I saw many stores with pharma GH and he is right 600$ per kit - standart price not less ...
Or you know something that we don't know?
JeanClaude likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Scammer - Fitness500
 
Offline
Posts: 28
Join Date: May 2011
07-08-2015, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkinand View Post
I saw many stores with pharma GH and he is right 600$ per kit - standart price not less ...
Or you know something that we don't know?
I don't know why this is " news " for you guys but I always got pharma Gh for 400 - 500 ( max.) And now I'm get new pharma Gh for 300$ per kit and results are very impressive.
So before you post anything here please check the latest information.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,298
Join Date: Dec 2012
07-08-2015, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***inator Human View Post
I don't know why this is " news " for you guys but I always got pharma Gh for 400 - 500 ( max.) And now I'm get new pharma Gh for 300$ per kit and results are very impressive.
So before you post anything here please check the latest information.
Seems that it's not their information that's out of date, you may just have a "better" source. Condescension isn't productive, and it doesn't make you smarter than anyone.

Sourcing and pricing is an evolving process, especially when it's a black market affair. Your having access to a less expensive source doesn't mean you have more up to date information. You just got lucky and found a source that others haven't found yet.
Magnus82, srd1, d2r2ddd and 4 others like this.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 8
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
07-10-2015, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***inator Human View Post
I don't know why this is " news " for you guys but I always got pharma Gh for 400 - 500 ( max.) And now I'm get new pharma Gh for 300$ per kit and results are very impressive.
So before you post anything here please check the latest information.
Thanks Lil' Sully.
But from another point ... if it's true, 300$ per kit is awesome price only if the product is real pharma quality.
So bro, could you tell us what is that miraculous GH?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Sully's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,298
Join Date: Dec 2012
07-10-2015, 04:14 PM

Unless it's from a source on this board, I believe it'd be a violation of forum rules to talk about it openly.


GearPro Rep
[email protected]


It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Registered User
 
cybrsage's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 765
Join Date: May 2015
07-13-2015, 09:09 AM

///////////////
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 22
Join Date: Mar 2015
07-13-2015, 12:40 PM

/////////
DM2000 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 5,267
Join Date: Jun 2013
07-13-2015, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigga View Post
A standard kit is 100 iu.
Not all gh comes in 100 iu kits for future reference especially when you start looking for pharm grade
Phoenixk2 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 22
Join Date: Mar 2015
07-13-2015, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoe2006 View Post
Not all gh comes in 100 iu kits for future reference especially when you start looking for pharm grade
That is true.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Scammer - Fitness500
 
Offline
Posts: 28
Join Date: May 2011
07-13-2015, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkinand View Post
Thanks Lil' Sully.
But from another point ... if it's true, 300$ per kit is awesome price only if the product is real pharma quality.
So bro, could you tell us what is that miraculous GH?
I'm not going to break forum rules and I don't want to name the sources and etc. I value my reputation.
But I can say what kind of GH I'm using and it's not miraculous ... )
It's novotrop and this gh is very pure.
So I hope I answered your question.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 8
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
07-14-2015, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybrsage View Post
///
Totally agree with Phoe2006. But Thanks for the advice.
I'll keep it on mind.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 27
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: ky
07-15-2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***inator Human View Post
I'm not going to break forum rules and I don't want to name the sources and etc. I value my reputation.
But I can say what kind of GH I'm using and it's not miraculous ... )
It's novotrop and this gh is very pure.
So I hope I answered your question.
But I would like to know more info about it such as lab tests, dosages and etc.
If you run it for a some time you should know this. It would be great if you share it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
Scammer - Fitness500
 
Offline
Posts: 28
Join Date: May 2011
07-16-2015, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardealer View Post
But I would like to know more info about it such as lab tests, dosages and etc.
If you run it for a some time you should know this. It would be great if you share it.
Bro ... why you just can't try to find it , that's not very difficult.
And I don't know for what goals you plan to use Gh ... Google will help you
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.