AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Peptides & Growth Forum > Peptides & Human Growth Factors

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By johnjuanb1
  • 1 Post By The Grim Repper
  • 1 Post By cybrsage

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Melanotan 2 dosage
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 112
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: LA
Melanotan 2 dosage - 07-27-2015, 02:43 PM

I have been wanting to try some melanotan to give my skin that nice tan color that im wanting, everytime i try to tan or im out in the sun i burn.. I am just looking at what the dosage and loading phase would be.. How much will i be needing..1 bottle, 2, 3? ..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2015
08-11-2015, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d08inmanr View Post
I have been wanting to try some melanotan to give my skin that nice tan color that im wanting, everytime i try to tan or im out in the sun i burn.. I am just looking at what the dosage and loading phase would be.. How much will i be needing..1 bottle, 2, 3? ..
Ya, me too! Looking for some dosage advice. Don't want to turn my white rats black, just a little on the brown side.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 4,234
Join Date: Aug 2005
Lightbulb 09-24-2015, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d08inmanr View Post
I have been wanting to try some melanotan to give my skin that nice tan color that im wanting, everytime i try to tan or im out in the sun i burn.. I am just looking at what the dosage and loading phase would be.. How much will i be needing..1 bottle, 2, 3? ..
I like 1/2mg daily and using a tanning bed 2-3 x per week.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
09-24-2015, 06:39 PM

No loading necessary. Start at 200mcg/day and like ashop mentioned, tan 3x/wk. After 2 weeks you'll have a good assessment of what your color will be. If at that point you still feel you need to be darker, add 100/day for another week. You can also add an additional tanning day to. I do 300mcg/wk and people think I'm black. At 200mcg/day you have enough for 50 days. I'd get at least 2 bottles cause you'll probably love it. If everything worked as well as mt2, we'd all look like Ronnie Coleman.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 4,234
Join Date: Aug 2005
Thumbs up 09-25-2015, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
No loading necessary. Start at 200mcg/day and like ashop mentioned, tan 3x/wk. After 2 weeks you'll have a good assessment of what your color will be. If at that point you still feel you need to be darker, add 100/day for another week. You can also add an additional tanning day to. I do 300mcg/wk and people think I'm black. At 200mcg/day you have enough for 50 days. I'd get at least 2 bottles cause you'll probably love it. If everything worked as well as mt2, we'd all look like Ronnie Coleman.
I have NEVER been darker in my life while I was using MT2. Some people thought I was a different race at one point. I like it very well and will use it again.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Registered User
 
cybrsage's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 765
Join Date: May 2015
09-27-2015, 05:27 PM

I do the same as what everyone else has said, except that I move to a maintenance dose of 500mcg once every 3 weeks and tan 8 minutes an hour after the injection. I stay a nice caramel color all year round. I tan easily, though, so you may need more. I am a Type 3 skin type (the types should be listed on the inside of the tanning booth).

You can preload a ton of syringes and freeze MT2 and it will last a very long time.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI VET
 
johnjuanb1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,754
Join Date: Feb 2014
09-30-2015, 10:52 AM

I'm impatient so I do the loading dose of 1mg everyday for 10 days and hit the tanning bed EOD. This gets me brown in a couple weeks. After the loading phase I take 500mcg 2-3 times a week. If I want the sex drive increase and incredibly hard erections I'll do at least an mg. This seems to work best with less frequent use. With everyday use the body adapts and it's not as good for sexual benefits.
djpase likes this.


FLASH⚡️LABS
Make the world your bitch
with the best AAS and HGH!
PRICE LIST/ORDER EMAIL:
[email protected]

   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Registered User
 
djpase's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 362
Join Date: Oct 2014
10-01-2015, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjuanb1 View Post
I'm impatient so I do the loading dose of 1mg everyday for 10 days and hit the tanning bed EOD. This gets me brown in a couple weeks. After the loading phase I take 500mcg 2-3 times a week. If I want the sex drive increase and incredibly hard erections I'll do at least an mg. This seems to work best with less frequent use. With everyday use the body adapts and it's not as good for sexual benefits.
agree, this is how i use it. try to do it on tanning days. i went to hard at 1st and my lips turned brown and was told i look funny. so be careful and work your way up to where you like you tone, i did 500mcg yesterday b4 tan and still hard as a a rock
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Super Moderator
 
The Grim Repper's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,323
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Making it Happen Somewhere
10-02-2015, 09:53 AM

I was on vacation at the beach on MT-2 and from the house, my own father in law looked out across the beach and wondered "who that spanish guy talking to my daughter is." LMAO.
djpase likes this.


Use code "GRIM5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"How long should I be resting between sets?"
"Well, if we're talking, you should go again."


"To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Registered User
 
djpase's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 362
Join Date: Oct 2014
10-02-2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Repper View Post
I was on vacation at the beach on MT-2 and from the house, my own father in law looked out across the beach and wondered "who that spanish guy talking to my daughter is." LMAO.


lmfao
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Registered User
 
cybrsage's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 765
Join Date: May 2015
10-02-2015, 11:16 PM

If you want the libido and such increase that MT2 gives, but do not want to get too dark, you can use PT141. Someone isolated the portions of MT2 that cause those effects and created the peptide PT141 with it.
djpase likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:52 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.