AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Peptides & Growth Forum > Peptides & Human Growth Factors

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JimRat
  • 1 Post By JimRat

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
First time on GHRP-6: not feeling good
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jun 2014
First time on GHRP-6: not feeling good - 12-21-2015, 06:01 AM

Hi guys,
I started my first GHRP-6 cycle (100mcg before breakfast 100mcg post workout) saturday.
I feel like I have a cold, I'm tired and groggy.
I'm not very hungry.
Someone could tell me why? Are these normal sode effects or not?
Thanks....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Registered User
 
ParanoidFitness's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 145
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: In bed with your tranny girlfriend.
12-21-2015, 04:20 PM

What did you reconstitute it with?


I don't post pics because in real life I'm a 120lb Thai tranny hooker with 92% BF.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VIP
 
chicken_hawk's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,634
Join Date: Feb 2013
12-21-2015, 10:24 PM

Ghrp 6 never sat well with me either, which why i chose Ipam instead.
Btw how come you are not using grf1-29 along with?

Hawk


PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jun 2014
12-22-2015, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidFitness View Post
What did you reconstitute it with?
Steril apyrogenous water 5mg/2,5ml
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 32
Join Date: Oct 2014
12-22-2015, 05:15 AM

Tired and Groggy. Yes that can happen. Typically spikes in GH from GHRPs and exogenous HGH can from what I've read can affect thyroid function causing the tired feeling. This is likely also associated with the the common effect of elevated HGH which is high quality deep sleep.

This feeling may pass as your body adjusts to the elevated HGH. I'm not sure how bad it is. If intolerable I would say to only take it in the evening.
Otherwise, you will probably adjust to it over the course of a week or two.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 32
Join Date: Oct 2014
12-22-2015, 05:22 AM

Frankly, like every other substance that some of us choose to put in our bodies, you really need to to A LOT of research before taking stuff. I mean your not even taking it at night. Your taking it in the morning and after your workout, so it might be effecting your sleep at night. Taking it before bed will spike HGH and cause quality deep sleep. ONLY taking it in the morning and afternoon may be causing your nighttime natural HGH spike to be reduced effecting your sleep.

Furthermore, like chicken_hawk mentioned, your probably should switch to a different GHRP like GHRP-2 or ipamorelin. From what I've read GHRP-6 increases the hormone CORTISOL more so than other GHRPs. This may also be a reason for your "sick... groggy" feeling. High levels of cortisol can cause chronic fatigue and also make you feel sick and depressed. So it may be a good idea to switch to GHRP-2 or ipamorelin. They don't effect cortisol as much as GHRP-6 does.

Lastly, like chicken_hawk also mentioned, to really reap the benefits of the HGH spiking peptides and to get your moneys worth you NEED to take Mod GRF 1-29 or another GHRH with your GHRP. They work synergistically. For example, 100 mcg of each together (200mcg total) will cause a larger HGH spike than 300 mcg of either one alone.

I've been using both Mod GRF 1-29 and either GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin for some time. They work amazingly together. I take 100mcg of Mod GRF 1-29 and 100mcg of GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin together for a total of 200mcg three times a day. I take morning, afternoon/after workout, and at night. Better sleep, more aware during the day, more energy, and better workouts.

Also, they really are one of the reasons I've been able to hit the gym hard again. They really helped to heal up many of my lingering injuries. Injuries like tendinitis in the elbow, knee issues, and back issues.
alfio likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jun 2014
12-22-2015, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRat View Post
Frankly, like every other substance that some of us choose to put in our bodies, you really need to to A LOT of research before taking stuff. I mean your not even taking it at night. Your taking it in the morning and after your workout, so it might be effecting your sleep at night. Taking it before bed will spike HGH and cause quality deep sleep. ONLY taking it in the morning and afternoon may be causing your nighttime natural HGH spike to be reduced effecting your sleep.

Furthermore, like chicken_hawk mentioned, your probably should switch to a different GHRP like GHRP-2 or ipamorelin. From what I've read GHRP-6 increases the hormone CORTISOL more so than other GHRPs. This may also be a reason for your "sick... groggy" feeling. High levels of cortisol can cause chronic fatigue and also make you feel sick and depressed. So it may be a good idea to switch to GHRP-2 or ipamorelin. They don't effect cortisol as much as GHRP-6 does.

Lastly, like chicken_hawk also mentioned, to really reap the benefits of the HGH spiking peptides and to get your moneys worth you NEED to take Mod GRF 1-29 or another GHRH with your GHRP. They work synergistically. For example, 100 mcg of each together (200mcg total) will cause a larger HGH spike than 300 mcg of either one alone.

I've been using both Mod GRF 1-29 and either GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin for some time. They work amazingly together. I take 100mcg of Mod GRF 1-29 and 100mcg of GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin together for a total of 200mcg three times a day. I take morning, afternoon/after workout, and at night. Better sleep, more aware during the day, more energy, and better workouts.

Also, they really are one of the reasons I've been able to hit the gym hard again. They really helped to heal up many of my lingering injuries. Injuries like tendinitis in the elbow, knee issues, and back issues.
Sorry but i disagree
I chose ghrp6 because i read it doesn't raise prolactine and cortisol like ghrp2 does
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 32
Join Date: Oct 2014
12-22-2015, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfio View Post
Sorry but i disagree
I chose ghrp6 because i read it doesn't raise prolactine and cortisol like ghrp2 does
Yes, both GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 raise cortisol levels. I could be wrong on GHRP-6 being worse. But for arguments sake, forget them both and use IPAM. It doesn't effect cortisol like GHRP-6 or GHRP-2. IPAM is the safest GHRP compound out there and can even be used for long periods of time without issues.
chicken_hawk likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jun 2014
12-22-2015, 08:26 AM

Yes, I know, but my supplier had not ipa, terminated. I also read about ipa and agree with you, my first choice was it
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jun 2014
12-22-2015, 08:33 AM

Yes, I know, but my supplier had not ipa, terminated. I also read about ipa and agree with you, my first choice was it
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jun 2014
12-22-2015, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRat View Post
Yes, both GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 raise cortisol levels. I could be wrong on GHRP-6 being worse. But for arguments sake, forget them both and use IPAM. It doesn't effect cortisol like GHRP-6 or GHRP-2. IPAM is the safest GHRP compound out there and can even be used for long periods of time without issues.
Yes, I know, but my supplier had not ipa, terminated. I also read about ipa and agree with you, my first choice was it
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 3,286
Join Date: Mar 2014
12-29-2015, 07:33 PM

I loved the feeling on the ghrp
I grow like mad but I my self can't sleep when on it and am wired for sound all the time
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.