AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Peptides & Growth Forum > Peptides & Human Growth Factors

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By rAJJIN
  • 2 Post By srd1
  • 3 Post By Elvia1023
  • 1 Post By psych
  • 1 Post By Elvia1023

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Igf lr3
Old
  (#1)
WPF Champion / Donating Member
 
psych's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 3,131
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Chicago
Igf lr3 - 09-12-2016, 09:03 PM

Is it best pre or post? 33.333mcg ED. I take mk677 in he morning before gym.. If I do it at night I just stay up eating.

I train in mornings. Should I put IGF at night pre bed?

Also with aa in the igf can I keep it in the freezer instead of the fridge?


Fuck the judges, I'm worried about the spotters!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 3,333
Join Date: Mar 2006
09-12-2016, 09:15 PM

I always used 50mcg pre, not sure 33 will do much but maybe.

I would not freeze it. I would store it just like your hgh
psych likes this.


Use code "RAJ5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
09-13-2016, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psych View Post
Is it best pre or post? 33.333mcg ED. I take mk677 in he morning before gym.. If I do it at night I just stay up eating.

I train in mornings. Should I put IGF at night pre bed?

Also with aa in the igf can I keep it in the freezer instead of the fridge?
There is a lot of misinformation out there when it comes to igf and peptides in general. For now I'll just stick to igf. To get the most out of igf we must first understand how the our own body uses it. When we damage our muscles through resistance training, an igf variant is expressed, MGF. Now the last thing we want is to stop the proliferation of MGF. IGF will do this as its job it to differentiate the newly formed cells. This is why we want to keep endogenous igf as far from our workouts as possible, as our goal is to let MGF completely finish proliferating. I would suggest no sooner than 6 hours postworkout to administer igf.

As far as dosing goes, igf, being highly water soluble, will be quickly sucked up by the nearby capillaries causing it to go systematic. This is exactly what we want to avoid as the highest concentration of igf receptors are in our organs. So how is this avoided, micro dosing. Micro dosing allows the nearby receptors to saturate before it's sucked away, and by using multiple sites, far more receptors will will receive your igf. As you can see, as far as muscle healing/repair is concerned, the dose isn't nearly as important as location of the injection/injections (think of a shotgun vs a single bullet). Ideally 15mcg- 20mcg is plenty split twice a day and divided into 8-10 injections. I know its a ton of pinning but the only way to to effectively use igf for muscle growth/repair.

Putting it all together if you train in the am

3:00pm
8-10mcg divided into 10 injections.

Prebed
8-10mcg divided into 10 injections

-Do this in the muscles you want localized growth/repair
--rotate sites as you want to hit as many receptors as possible
-You may need to backfill your pins with additional water or add more water to you vial for more accurate dosing
-this method with rich far more receptors than boom dosing while using much less igf

Last edited by Magnus82; 09-13-2016 at 10:48 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
WPF Champion / Donating Member
 
psych's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 3,131
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Chicago
09-13-2016, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
There is a lot of misinformation out there when it comes to igf and peptides in general. For now I'll just stick to igf. To get the most out of igf we must first understand how the our own body uses it. When we damage our muscles through resistance training, an igf variant is expressed, MGF. Now the last thing we want is to stop the proliferation of MGF. IGF will do this as its job it to differentiate the newly formed cells. This is why we want to keep endogenous igf as far from our workouts as possible, as our goal is to let MGF completely finish proliferating. I would suggest no sooner than 6 hours postworkout to administer igf.

As far as dosing goes, igf, being highly water soluble, will be quickly sucked up by the nearby capillaries causing it to go systematic. This is exactly what we want to avoid as the highest concentration of igf receptors are in our organs. So how is this avoided, micro dosing. Micro dosing allows the nearby receptors to saturate before it's sucked away, and by using multiple sites, far more receptors will will receive your igf. As you can see, as far as muscle healing/repair is concerned, the dose isn't nearly as important as location of the injection/injections (think of a shotgun vs a single bullet). Ideally 15mcg- 20mcg is plenty split twice a day and divided into 8-10 injections. I know its a ton of pinning but the only way to to effectively use igf for muscle growth/repair.

Putting it all together if you train in the am

3:00pm
8-10mcg divided into 10 injections.

Prebed
8-10mcg divided into 10 injections

-Do this in the muscles you want localized growth/repair
--rotate sites as you want to hit as many receptors as possible
-You may need to backfill your pins with additional water or add more water to you vial for more accurate dosing
-this method with rich far more receptors than boom dosing while using much less igf
HOLY SHIT!!!!
i THOUGHT THE LOCALIZED thing was bs since lr3 goes systemic

8-10mcg in 10 injections......no fuckin way is this possible or reasonable.

I'M NOT DOUBTING IT, just saying what the fuck.....


Fuck the judges, I'm worried about the spotters!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
09-13-2016, 01:40 PM

Thats why many people say they get nothing from igf. You get a miniscule amount going to the local receptors in the muscle, and once it hits the blood stream, the chance of it coming back it very slim as the organs will absorb most of it. I would consider that around tour injury though.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VET
 
srd1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,291
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: midwest usa
09-13-2016, 04:43 PM

Sticking myself 20 times a day for one product benifit.......fuuuuuuck that lol!
psych and MattG like this.


Only God Can Judge Our Enemies, Im Just Here To Arrange The Meeting.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Registered User
 
Bigmills's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jun 2016
09-21-2016, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
There is a lot of misinformation out there when it comes to igf and peptides in general. For now I'll just stick to igf. To get the most out of igf we must first understand how the our own body uses it. When we damage our muscles through resistance training, an igf variant is expressed, MGF. Now the last thing we want is to stop the proliferation of MGF. IGF will do this as its job it to differentiate the newly formed cells. This is why we want to keep endogenous igf as far from our workouts as possible, as our goal is to let MGF completely finish proliferating. I would suggest no sooner than 6 hours postworkout to administer igf.

As far as dosing goes, igf, being highly water soluble, will be quickly sucked up by the nearby capillaries causing it to go systematic. This is exactly what we want to avoid as the highest concentration of igf receptors are in our organs. So how is this avoided, micro dosing. Micro dosing allows the nearby receptors to saturate before it's sucked away, and by using multiple sites, far more receptors will will receive your igf. As you can see, as far as muscle healing/repair is concerned, the dose isn't nearly as important as location of the injection/injections (think of a shotgun vs a single bullet). Ideally 15mcg- 20mcg is plenty split twice a day and divided into 8-10 injections. I know its a ton of pinning but the only way to to effectively use igf for muscle growth/repair.

Putting it all together if you train in the am

3:00pm
8-10mcg divided into 10 injections.

Prebed
8-10mcg divided into 10 injections

-Do this in the muscles you want localized growth/repair
--rotate sites as you want to hit as many receptors as possible
-You may need to backfill your pins with additional water or add more water to you vial for more accurate dosing
-this method with rich far more receptors than boom dosing while using much less igf

I'm not doubting you on this but do you have any research that you can show us regarding this way of dossing?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 4,234
Join Date: Aug 2005
09-21-2016, 07:13 PM

It worked best for me in larger amounts. I didn't see results until I approached 80-100mcg dosages.
Keep cold in fridge but don't freeze it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jun 2017
06-06-2017, 12:50 PM

I liked 50-100mcg peebed seemed to work very well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5,102
Join Date: Oct 2007
07-26-2017, 07:36 PM

LR3 is one of the best things I have used but it needs to be dosed high in my experience. Instead of 100mcg try 200mcg eod. 15 injection days so a 30 day cycle and 3mg needed. If you have good product you should be made up with the results. 100mcg both sides pre training with an intra shake of aminos, hbcd's/vitargo, glutamine etc. I get leaner but fuller at the same time. I am hoping to replicate past results in the near future and have a few different brands to play with.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5,102
Join Date: Oct 2007
07-26-2017, 07:40 PM

I forgot to mention there can be merit in microdosing over the body or one muscle but it's not needed and one big dose either side will produce results. Moreover, the literature states lr3 goes systematic very quickly but I 100% have noticed localized effect so try it in weak body parts. I conducted experiments using different muscles each cycle and noticed the same each time.
ProFIT, odin and psych like this.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
WPF Champion / Donating Member
 
psych's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 3,131
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Chicago
07-28-2017, 12:26 AM

You answer almost a year later..........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the-fuck-man-the-fuck.jpg (55.4 KB, 128 views)
Elvia1023 likes this.


Fuck the judges, I'm worried about the spotters!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5,102
Join Date: Oct 2007
07-28-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psych View Post
You answer almost a year later..........
Better late than never It was still high up in the threads. The last post was only last month. This section had gone a bit dead but hopefully some life can be brought back over the next few months
psych likes this.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5,102
Join Date: Oct 2007
08-29-2017, 09:38 PM

I have just started an LR3 experiment in my main thread. I will be doing 200mcg eod and I have 3 different brands to test out

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-st...tml#post307800


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Registered User
 
Viking's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,109
Join Date: Nov 2011
11-10-2017, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
I have just started an LR3 experiment in my main thread. I will be doing 200mcg eod and I have 3 different brands to test out

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-st...tml#post307800
What is the best brand of lr3 you have used?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 676
Join Date: Aug 2010
11-11-2017, 01:22 PM

I know a few people who like taking lr3 pre bed at different doses. Pre workout sounds good though.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.