AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Peptides & Growth Forum > Peptides & Human Growth Factors

Like Tree11Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
GH pharma/generic together
Old
  (#1)
IGG
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2016
GH pharma/generic together - 12-24-2016, 11:38 PM

I have a decent amount of pharma GH to run the next 3 years.
Seems to like the cost of pharma is going up and I like to plan ahead.
I have been contemplating using pharma and generic GH combination.
I was thinking of running this daily
3-4 iu pharma + 6-8 iu generic

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. I would love to hear from guys that have firsthand experience with this.
cybrsage and mbell4377 like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 4,233
Join Date: Aug 2005
Lightbulb 12-25-2016, 06:33 PM

I see no reason why you couldnt run them both together.
mbell4377 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 747
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: midwest
12-25-2016, 10:11 PM

Running them together will not hurt anything!
mbell4377 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 3,288
Join Date: Mar 2014
01-01-2017, 09:25 AM

9 to 12 IU each day?
With all the peptides out there why would you ever waste the money
Just my 2 cents man
This is your 1st post man
Let us know what your planning? Or something about you
I would split them up to see what one works better for me.
Or you can mix them

Last edited by squatster; 01-01-2017 at 09:28 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
IGG
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2016
01-01-2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post
9 to 12 IU each day?
With all the peptides out there why would you ever waste the money
Just my 2 cents man
This is your 1st post man
Let us know what your planning? Or something about you
I would split them up to see what one works better for me.
Or you can mix them
I was looking into peptides but it seems like all the good sources are gone or on their way out of the business.

I was hoping someone with first hand experience would have some input for me to digest.

I am not set on the dosages I laid out. I have been on 4 iu pharma a day but would also like to see what quality generics have to offer. I like to experiment . If quality generics can help stretch out my pharma stash that would be great.
DM2000 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 3,288
Join Date: Mar 2014
01-01-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGG View Post
I was looking into peptides but it seems like all the good sources are gone or on their way out of the business.

I was hoping someone with first hand experience would have some input for me to digest.

I am not set on the dosages I laid out. I have been on 4 iu pharma a day but would also like to see what quality generics have to offer. I like to experiment . If quality generics can help stretch out my pharma stash that would be great.
You have a great point about the peptides
Not many good companies out there any more
I am almost out of MK-677 and I'm gottong scared.
Should be some guys here that will answer your question
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Nattydread's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,890
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: California
01-01-2017, 04:05 PM

If you get good generics I don't see why you can't do what you are planning. I'm doing same thing. Using pharma at 3 iu when I wake up and using grey tops in the pm. Helps keep a lil money in my pocket.
DM2000 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
IGG
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2016
01-02-2017, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattydread View Post
If you get good generics I don't see why you can't do what you are planning. I'm doing same thing. Using pharma at 3 iu when I wake up and using grey tops in the pm. Helps keep a lil money in my pocket.
I was thinking of maybe doing 3 iu pharma and 6 iu generics days I lift. Days I am off, I was planning 2 iu pharma and 3 iu generics.

Really comes down to the sides. I will add the generics on top of the 3 iu pharma until the sides get to me. 6 iu generics max
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
IGG
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2016
01-02-2017, 11:02 PM

That will be my blast layout.

When I am cruising, 2 iu pharma and 3 iu generics
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Nattydread's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,890
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: California
01-03-2017, 03:03 AM

I have sides just with 3iu pharma. I add the generic just cause the more is better mentality. I know it's wrong but it's my stubborn ass way of thinking.
About sides in pharm, its that wake up at middle of night with pain/ tingling in hands several times. But hay... I know it's real shit that way
DM2000 likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
IGG
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2016
01-03-2017, 10:03 AM

4 iu pharma is my sweet spot. 5 iu or more and I can barely close my hands.
So in reality, I don't know if I will be able too add much more generics on top of the pharma.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
Registered User
 
mbell4377's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 33
Join Date: Jan 2017
04-12-2017, 01:38 PM

That's the way to go about it, stock up when you can..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Update
Old
  (#13)
IGG
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2016
Update - 04-13-2017, 07:14 AM

3 iu seros in the morning
3 iu TP blacktops in the evening (vials diluted for 12 iu)
That is all my hands and joint can take.

Btw, in case anyone is wondering, the TP blacktops vials diluted to 12 iu dosed at 3 iu is similar in strength and benefits as 3 iu seros. Just a little water retention but no one could possibly complain about that considering the price of blacktops and what you're getting

No bloodwork to back that up because I live in a state that requires a script for any kind of bloodwork. I experimented alot
mbell4377, DM2000 and thumos like this.

Last edited by IGG; 04-13-2017 at 07:18 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 107
Join Date: May 2014
04-14-2017, 08:09 AM

I would give it a run. I have some blacktops myself. Just can't afford pharma but hoping to try one day! Will likely run both together also
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Donating Member
 
Offline
Posts: 31
Join Date: Feb 2017
05-10-2017, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky boy View Post
I would give it a run. I have some blacktops myself. Just can't afford pharma but hoping to try one day! Will likely run both together also
Hard for anyone to afford pharma

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Donating Member
 
Offline
Posts: 31
Join Date: Feb 2017
05-10-2017, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGG View Post
I was looking into peptides but it seems like all the good sources are gone or on their way out of the business.

I was hoping someone with first hand experience would have some input for me to digest.

I am not set on the dosages I laid out. I have been on 4 iu pharma a day but would also like to see what quality generics have to offer. I like to experiment . If quality generics can help stretch out my pharma stash that would be great.
Agreed. Many (if not all) of the reputable, good peptide companies are gone. I gave injectable peps up for mk... But you're right in that respect.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
IGG
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2016
05-13-2017, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM2000 View Post
Agreed. Many (if not all) of the reputable, good peptide companies are gone. I gave injectable peps up for mk... But you're right in that respect.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
I have been looking into MK as well but that is another can of worms to deal with. Tough to find a quality and consistent source for it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Donating Member
 
Offline
Posts: 31
Join Date: Feb 2017
05-13-2017, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGG View Post
I have been looking into MK as well but that is another can of worms to deal with. Tough to find a quality and consistent source for it.
Agreed.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Registered User
 
ketsugo's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 365
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Earth
05-01-2018, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGG View Post
I have a decent amount of pharma GH to run the next 3 years.

Seems to like the cost of pharma is going up and I like to plan ahead.

I have been contemplating using pharma and generic GH combination.

I was thinking of running this daily

3-4 iu pharma + 6-8 iu generic



Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. I would love to hear from guys that have firsthand experience with this.


8 years straight I used to “assist “ various sponsors “ got paid free hgh always used and tried everything available. Now that my “ assistance” is limited lol I always always buy cheapest as long as I know my source . I’ve mixed various pharm and multi colored generic caps over and over. I’m huge fan of AAS / hgh / T3 stack . If I desired to become freaky huge I’d use insulin .
lilgumby likes this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 158
Join Date: Dec 2014
05-01-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketsugo View Post
8 years straight I used to “assist “ various sponsors “ got paid free hgh always used and tried everything available. Now that my “ assistance” is limited lol I always always buy cheapest as long as I know my source . I’ve mixed various pharm and multi colored generic caps over and over. I’m huge fan of AAS / hgh / T3 stack . If I desired to become freaky huge I’d use insulin .
assist .... i like this word lol
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.