AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Peptides & Growth Forum > Peptides & Human Growth Factors

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By heavy hitter
  • 1 Post By vpiedu

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Mixing insulin in same pin
Old
  (#1)
Registered User
 
roadglide83's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 317
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: America
Mixing insulin in same pin - 03-20-2018, 06:12 PM

Has anyone ever mixed humalog for pre workout and also added novalin R in same pin to take advantage of that 2-3hr peak for post workout? I was honking of playing around with this maybe doing 3-5 iu of humalog and 3-5 iu of novalin R at same time about 15 min pre workout
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Super Moderator
 
Concreteguy's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,413
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pa
03-20-2018, 08:11 PM

I don't think the one has an effect on the other. So if I were to guess I would say it will act as if you did two separate injections and perform accordingly. But that's just my guess.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 43
Join Date: Feb 2018
03-20-2018, 08:27 PM

If its mixed from the manufacturer id do it, but if not i wouldnt

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 32
Join Date: Mar 2018
03-21-2018, 05:48 AM

With HumR and a nice dose of GH I actually prefer it
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 81
Join Date: Mar 2006
03-21-2018, 05:33 PM

diabetics mix multiple insulin types in the same pin
rmtt and Concreteguy like this.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
vpiedu's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 711
Join Date: Oct 2012
03-21-2018, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy hitter View Post
diabetics mix multiple insulin types in the same pin
I'm a diabetic and I do one insulin on one side of my stomach and the other insulin on the other side of my stomach. This is how my doctor has told me to do it whether or not it really makes a difference I do not know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
G160 likes this.


Age: 50
Height: 6'
Weight 270
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
vpiedu's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 711
Join Date: Oct 2012
03-21-2018, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpiedu View Post
I'm a diabetic and I do one insulin on one side of my stomach and the other insulin on the other side of my stomach. This is how my doctor has told me to do it whether or not it really makes a difference I do not know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Heavy hitter you have my apology sir I was not specifically responding to your comment just responding to the thread and did not know I was going to post my answer in direct response to yours. Respect brother

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


Age: 50
Height: 6'
Weight 270
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Registered User
 
G-FLUX's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 97
Join Date: Jul 2017
03-21-2018, 09:14 PM

Your fine

The only issue when mixing certain things MAY POTENTIALLY be GH when your looking at ph levels but even then I doubt it makes a difference
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 43
Join Date: Feb 2018
03-21-2018, 11:39 PM

Rapid insulins can be mixed in the same needle including regulars...mixing lantus toujeo levemir or insulin glargine with any other insulin should not be done and could be dangerous

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 30
Join Date: Nov 2017
03-22-2018, 10:02 AM

^^what he said^^ but i remember reading to draw up the rapid acting first and then the regular acting and never mix anything with the long acting insulins like lantus and such. Honestly if you're not certain about every aspect of what you're doing when it comes to insulin I'd do a lot more research before using it. Personally i dont think insulin is dangerous as long as you go in educated about what you're doing but it can kill you and idiots do die because they we're too lazy to take the time to learn about the risks and proper way to take these things.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
Registered User
 
roadglide83's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 317
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: America
03-22-2018, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindlife View Post
^^what he said^^ but i remember reading to draw up the rapid acting first and then the regular acting and never mix anything with the long acting insulins like lantus and such. Honestly if you're not certain about every aspect of what you're doing when it comes to insulin I'd do a lot more research before using it. Personally i dont think insulin is dangerous as long as you go in educated about what you're doing but it can kill you and idiots do die because they we're too lazy to take the time to learn about the risks and proper way to take these things.
I have used insulin many times with no issues and yes I have done plenty of research but this has never been something that has been talked about. I think regardless of how long someone has been doing this or how experienced someone might think they are itís good to get other opinions and views so thatís why Iím asking. To me it seems like a pretty simple way to take insulin without doing multiple shots and wanted others opinions on potential issues.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 81
Join Date: Mar 2006
03-23-2018, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpiedu View Post
Heavy hitter you have my apology sir I was not specifically responding to your comment just responding to the thread and did not know I was going to post my answer in direct response to yours. Respect brother

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
No apologies necessary. I know some types of insulin can be mixed, this is from novo nordisk site
Humalog and Novolog can be mixed with NPH insulin. *Humalog and Novolog are used as "bolus" insulins to be given 15 minutes before a meal.70/30 can be mixed with regular. Lantus can't be mixed with anything.
So it depends on the types of insulin used. I should have specified that
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 2,397
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA
03-24-2018, 10:00 PM

I watched a video and Bostin Lloyd said he has been doing this and it's his favourite way of doing slin now.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Registered User
 
Viking's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,109
Join Date: Nov 2011
03-26-2018, 10:52 PM

I may try this myself. I have humalog and humulin-r so could do it now.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Registered User
 
ketsugo's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 365
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Earth
05-01-2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadglide83 View Post
Has anyone ever mixed humalog for pre workout and also added novalin R in same pin to take advantage of that 2-3hr peak for post workout? I was honking of playing around with this maybe doing 3-5 iu of humalog and 3-5 iu of novalin R at same time about 15 min pre workout


Always past 14 years
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:58 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.