©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Adding winny

old guy

Apr 20, 2007
Week 10 of my first cycle, just switched from 500 test and 400 Deca ew to 500 test and 400 eq. Using clen and t3 to help burn some fat. I'm thinking about adding some winny. Is that a good idea ? If so, how much ?

Thanks. Much to learn.

PowerLifter55

May 11, 2007
old guy said:
Week 10 of my first cycle, just switched from 500 test and 400 Deca ew to 500 test and 400 eq. Using clen and t3 to help burn some fat. I'm thinking about adding some winny. Is that a good idea ? If so, how much ?

Thanks. Much to learn.
EQ takes a LONG time to kick in, and Winstrol if you do run it, should be run during your FINAL weeks AFTER your last testosterone injection, to provide an anabolic effect while longer esters clear your system.

This way, yuo remain anabolic right up until PCT!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
old guy said:

Thanks. Much to learn.
If this is your first cycle, it looks like a lot...I'd stick with the arsenal that you have...Winny can help with some anti-e/water....But if you are actually an old guy the winny may help you to notice some stress on your joints and then some...If you do have a little too much stress on them already, you may not even notice it cause the deca helps to mask it...The winny will unmask it and then some in most cases...

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Winnie worked good for me..The Injectable kind more so then the tablets.
The problem I had was the same as Many others...It Killed My Joints.
After about 3 weeks in My Shoulders would pop and crack...Hands wood ache like an Old Man with Arthritus.