©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What AAS will you never use again?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
For myself, unfortunately unless some new med comes out, I can't use nandrolones because they mess with my nips too much.

I keep saying I will not use dbol anymore, but I have an old bottle of liquid dbol from hellfire that keeps staring me in the face....maybe one more time will not hurt:D

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
For myself, unfortunately unless some new med comes out, I can't use nandrolones because they mess with my nips too much.

I keep saying I will not use dbol anymore, but I have an old bottle of liquid dbol from hellfire that keeps staring me in the face....maybe one more time will not hurt:D

Haha! Just one more time BMJ...that's all brother:D

The one I just am a tad afraid of is Masteron...worried about my pretty ass mug not having enough hair...although, at least any that's lost up top seems to revive itself on my back:eek::eek::D

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Any tren , first time was a last time because I think i coughed a lung out and never got it back till 2 months after I quit .. People may not know these but cheque drops. Have a spare liver if u do these. Don't think still available

Brandon91

Dec 7, 2012
England
People may not know these but cheque drops. Have a spare liver if u do these. Don't think still available

you can still get these from some english labs but ill be steering clear, ill use halo or methyl tren for a pre-workout roid if i ever use one

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Stopped using orals years ago and never plan on going back.....

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
I will NEVER use Winny again! I took 50mg of Winny for 6 weeks, starting last June and it whipped me pretty good.

My liver enzymes increased, my cholesterol went through the roof and my joints dried out, especially in my shoulders.

It took almost six months for my joints to start feeling better.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Winni in both forms are a nn for me from now on. Im with chris698. It was the same for me.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
LOL, Tyrone, that's the truth brother:D Science has learned to put a man on the moon and make enough bombs to eradicate civilization, but they still haven't found a way to kill a hair follicule that grows on a man's back/shoulders, and everywhere else we don't want it to grow....meanwhile losing it where we want it to stay:D

I may not be able to also use tren again, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve for the next time I take it. It too got to a point that it just messed with my nips, even at VERY low dosages. Crossing my fingers on this because tren is my favorite compound....been since 2007or 2009 since I last took it though.

jaltb4k

Jun 27, 2012
i should be saying all orals..........but dbol works better for me than anything ive used. other than that,the ones i will not ever take again is test suspension and winny suspension......insanly painful

Brandon91

Dec 7, 2012
England
Since I'm only on my first cycle (test only) there's no steroid I wouldn't use definitely at this point but I am hesitant to use tren and deca since they're quite hard on the shut down

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
Deca makes me feel weird, wont use it again
Oxy I wont use again as well, that shit gave me the worst acnea ever ... I was looking like a teenager