©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Supplemant help

Yardbuck

Mar 8, 2005
My goal is a BF of about 5% with good muscle mass, not big just well perportioned and well defined. Currently i sitting at about anywhere between 12-18% (i'm not sure). As of now I'm taking a protien shack after work out, creatine before my workout and L-Glutamine before nd after my work out while keeping to a real strick diet of high protien low carb (no car after 8). I've been seeing fair results so far but i was woundering if there is something better I can do. My workout consists of anywhere between 20-30 min. of running followed by anywhere between 40-60 min of wieght training. I vary it between upper and lower body. I would like that chizeled Ab look but with the cheast and arms to go with it. Any suggestions?

Hieght: 6'0"
Wieght: 170 lbs (+/-3lbs)
BF: 12%-18%

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Couple suggestions: make sure you are eating 6 meals a day and try not to rely on protein shakes too much -- real food is better as it gets your metabolism moving...

Also, when you do your cardio I recommend putting the treadmill on 3.8-4 speed and do it for 30-40 mins...you want to stay in the target heart range that burns fat and NOT muscle...

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
EVERYONE has their own take on supplements. The only supplement that has any proven track record is creatine. I think everything else is more or less marketing bunk.

One of the most important things you can do is eat correctly right after working out (mix of carbs and protein). You may want to visit www.trueprotein.com (pincrusher originally pointed me there) and look at a custom protein blend. Good luck.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
The only supplement that has any proven track record is creatine.

Even this depends on which "brand" you get. Not all Brands are equal.