©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The "How To" Thread

krs357

Jul 11, 2005
There may be a thread or 2 about this but I wanted to get input on HOW you take your supplements (steroids). Is it different for each medication, the time of day, empty stomach vs. full stomach, etc. For instance, if you're taking 50mgs of dianabol a day, do you take it all at one time, on an empty stomach or what? Your input is very much welcomed.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
krs357 said:
There may be a thread or 2 about this but I wanted to get input on HOW you take your supplements (steroids). Is it different for each medication, the time of day, empty stomach vs. full stomach, etc. For instance, if you're taking 50mgs of dianabol a day, do you take it all at one time, on an empty stomach or what? Your input is very much welcomed.

It all depends upon the situation and like you mention the type of gear taken. Diet is the most important part of any cycle and I would assume most on this forum eat regularly through the day. Therefore, regardless what time you take your gear you have probably eaten just b4 or will do so just after. I do like to have a meal alittle after I inject test (just a habit). And I go to the gym about 3/4 hours after I inject. I eat throughout the day so I would say I always have a fairly full stomach. I would never inject first thing in the morning so that might answer your question in terms of how I feel about it.

There are arguments both ways about spreading out dosages or to have it in one go (blood plasma etc etc). If I was doing dbol at 50mg I would split it into 5 10mg dosages throughout the day (morning, lunch, dinner, b4 the gym and after the gym - I go the gym at 9pm). I would say on the whole spreading out dosages is much better. Nonetheless, when I get my adrol (50mg tabs) I will just be taking one tab each day about 6-7pm. They have similar active lifes but taking the 1 pill brings about many advantages (especially if you go to the gym just after you take it). But on the whole I owuld rec always splitting the dosage up for pills. And if your injecting 700mg of a long estered test or other long estered compound you should split that up into 2 dosages per week.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Elvia1023 said:
It all depends upon the situation and like you mention the type of gear taken. Diet is the most important part of any cycle and I would assume most on this forum eat regularly through the day. Therefore, regardless what time you take your gear you have probably eaten just b4 or will do so just after. I do like to have a meal alittle after I inject test (just a habit). And I go to the gym about 3/4 hours after I inject. I eat throughout the day so I would say I always have a fairly full stomach. I would never inject first thing in the morning so that might answer your question in terms of how I feel about it.

There are arguments both ways about spreading out dosages or to have it in one go (blood plasma etc etc). If I was doing dbol at 50mg I would split it into 5 10mg dosages throughout the day (morning, lunch, dinner, b4 the gym and after the gym - I go the gym at 9pm). I would say on the whole spreading out dosages is much better. Nonetheless, when I get my adrol (50mg tabs) I will just be taking one tab each day about 6-7pm. They have similar active lifes but taking the 1 pill brings about many advantages (especially if you go to the gym just after you take it). But on the whole I owuld rec always splitting the dosage up for pills. And if your injecting 700mg of a long estered test or other long estered compound you should split that up into 2 dosages per week.

Good advice Elvia... I cant do injects in the ANM either LOL