©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

next cycle

lift

Jan 14, 2008
week 1 - 4: d-bol 40mg/ed
week 1 - 8: sustanon or testosterone enth: 500mg/ew
week 1 - 10: deca 400mg/ew

But I don’t know how much nolva should I take?

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
lift said:

Your cycle needs alot of help bro.

but before I go further, please post

height
body fat%
cycle history
lift history
goals

without stats you can not get sound advice.:cool:

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
lift said:

Thanks for listing your stats.

Here is what I would do

week 1 - 14: sustanon or testosterone enth: 500mg/ew
week 1 - 12: deca 400mg/ew

As far as how much Nova to take, are you planning on taking Nova during your cycle or at PCT?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
da-sol said:
Thanks for listing your stats.

Here is what I would do

week 1 - 14: sustanon or testosterone enth: 500mg/ew
week 1 - 12: deca 400mg/ew

As far as how much Nova to take, are you planning on taking Nova during your cycle or at PCT?

The above cycle looks ideal. I would even put the dbol up to 5 weeks but just decide how you feel on week 4. I would lower the test to 13 weeks and keep the deca at 12 (I don't know your cycle history though). If it was me I would do more test (600mg) and the same deca (400mg). You should take Nolvadex throughout your cycle. Do you have all your stuff or are you planning to order. If you are gonna order then I would use armidex instead. If your gonna use the nolva then you need to have 20mg Nolva each day and you are best having that in 2 10mg tabs in the day. I would even throw in some proviron in about week 5 and carry that on using 25mg per day (not a must by any means though). HCG is good to be done 500IU every 7 days throughout your cycle. The last 2 I feel add to your other substances too and bring other benefits. Your PCT should be started about 3 weeks after your last shot. So continue the 20mg of Nolva throughout those weeks and then start clomid for PCT along with the 20mg of Nolva. Taper the Nolva to 10mg in the final week. Below is a good plan for you.

Week 1-12 = Deca at 400mg per week
Week 1-13 = Sus or Test E (Test C is better than E) at 500mg per week
Week 1-5 = Dbol at 25-40mg per day (depending upon cycle history)
Week 1-12 = HCG at 500IU every 7 days
Week 1-18 = Nolvadex at 20mg per day
Week 19 = Nolvadex at 10mg per day

PCT
Week 16-19 = Clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21.
& the Nolvadex above weeks 16-19

The above will be an excellent cycle. Then maybe take something like Tribulus after your PCT to give you that extra kick. For during your cycle Proviron is a good add on and I always like to do a potent multi vitamin too. You should look at Liver protectors too... you can just get something like Milk Thistle which is decent but nothing special (but very cheap).

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I think any one on a cycle should try to get as much as possible from it. So many people think the gear itself is the most important part. The gear is great but a tool used to achieve your goals. Diet and training are fundamental and core to your goals. PCT is just as important as the gear too cos if done ineffectively you can see the 20 pounds you put on fall over faster than you gained it (different if your on all year like the old greats such as Arnie b4 anti-estrogens and other protection was invented).

The fundamentals you need are Nolvadex and Clomid. I know people use others so you just sub them in. Armidex is the best but you have Nolvadex you can use for this cycle. The combo of nolva and clomid are a must for your cycle. The HCG and proviron are good but you don't have to use them. Although your balls will probably go the size of peanuts without HCG. But they go back in time so like I said it is not a must for whilst on. I hope it goes well for you.

Vango

Aug 14, 2007
lift said:

I would recommend you arimidex or liquidex

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Vango said:
I would recommend you arimidex or liquidex

I agree with the above. I would do the plan I said. But if you haven't ordered Armidex is always best to do during your cycle. So if you was to get it just do the plan I said but swop Nolva for Armidex. But do clomid and Nolva for PCT.