©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

delt injection

Nicky32

Apr 26, 2007
What about delt injection. Any chance of hitting a nerve? It happended to anyone around?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Nicky32 said:
What about delt injection. Any chance of hitting a nerve? It happended to anyone around?
I guess it's possible but I haven't that I know of and I've done multiple delt injects...Shit, that's where the nurse would inject most vaccinations right...Nothing wrong with a delt shot...Go to www.howtodoinjections.com if you haven't already;)

thecomeback

Feb 23, 2007
I have done delt injections for years never hit a nerve, you inject in the middle of the shoulder and about 3 inches down the shoulder, nurses use 3 fingers down from the shoulder and thats where she injects it. Actually my experience the shoulder gets bigger because that is the main area of injection so alternate.

joe11

Jan 13, 2007
My delts shots have allways been ok, no problem exept once when I've got a bad infection, but that has nothing to do with your concern

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I realy don't like them, I find it very hard to aspirate, at least I have someone doing it for me.