©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Antibiotics

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
During a cycle does anyone know if being a simple antibiotic like Minocycline (which I take year long for a small amount of acne on my face) diminshes any of the benifits of AAS?

I've heard 2 people tell me that so I was just wondering.

Thanks

Last edited:

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
I really couldn't say. In my experience, I saw one of my buds take some antibiotics while on d-bol and he lost all his strength but I have seen people on inj. and take antibiotics with no problem.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
I have heard the same type of stories. Does anyone else have any concrete information about this subject?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I really couldn't say. In my experience, I saw one of my buds take some antibiotics while on d-bol and he lost all his strength but I have seen people on inj. and take antibiotics with no problem.

Ive been told they render ORAL aas useless,,,but with injects your fine.

adamscrf

Dec 27, 2008
my last cycle i had a ear infection and had to take antibiotics. It made me weak and didnt regain strength till about a week or two about after the infection cleared and i was taking injects.

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
I've also heard those stories for years but can't ever remember seeing any actual studies on it. I've had to use antibiotics b4 durng a cycle because of a bad injection and my gains were slowed during my cycle but it could of been because of the sickness caused by the infection too.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I,m thinking antibiotics does affect your digestive system (kills all good bacteria) maybe that is why? If you must take it, maybe try taking a good acidopholis in a somewhat higher dose than the directions say...rot