©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions about my current cycle, need help!

aleuro

Nov 30, 2014
Just looking for some advice on my first cycle. I have done a lot of research and I’m trying to make sure I have everything before I start.
This is currently my first cycle ever, I’m 20 yrs old, 5’8, (inb4tooyoung), I know the risks, I have been bodybuilding for about 2-3yrs. I’m an ectomorph looking to gain mass.
I have a VERY strict diet, everything’s balanced. Low sodium, rarely any fat, and an even protein/carb ratio.
Here is my cycle:

Week-1-10 -> Test Enth 250/500mg (read below)E3D
Week-1-12 -> Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125 EOD in last week)
PCT:
Week-13 -> Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
Week-14-16 -> Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

I have a couple questions regarding my cycle workout…

I’m looking to see gain an extreme amount of weight, should I increase the dosage of Test Enth to 500mg E3D but leave everything the way it is?

In case I ever start to feel an itchiness around my nipples, when should I start taking Nolvadex, (ex: 4 weeks in and I’m starting to see side effects of gyno?)

Is it a good idea to stick to Clomid, PCT instead of HCG, I hear it can be somewhat suppressive of natural testosterone itself?

I know this is also a silly question, I’m not sure how the accuracy is especially when someone told me something about "ester weight"? Does that even matter? I'm trying to see how many vials I will need if I will be using 500 mg per week for 10 weeks. (EX. 250mg/ml 10ml/vial would last me about how many vials?)

If I would be starting a cycle with 250mg E3D would I be injecting 250mg every third day, (EX: 250mg Monday, Thursday 250mg, Sunday, 250mg? and so on?)

Is a 1cc 30 gauge 5/16 needle good?

If anyone has any better recommended cycles I could use instead of mine I would appreciate it!

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
500 test/week

250test on Monday and Thursday. You should see a decent amount of weight gain starting about 3-4 weeks in. If not, your diet or training may be poor(or the quality of your gear --but since test isn't faked nowadays, it is more likely the diet and training))

I would get into the habit of purchasing 3cc needle with a pre-attached 18-21 gauge 1inch
Switch the 18gauge with a 25 gauge 5/8th inch or 25gauge 1inch (depending on how much fat you're holding) for the actual injection

If you are injecting 500mg for 10 weeks...then you need 5grams of test.
I would purchase 2-3 vials of 250mg/ml test(that equals 5-7.5grams)

I would not use nolvadex in your case
I would use 12.5-25mg of aromasin 3x a week(monday-wed-friday). If you are still getting sides, then you can increase

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Just looking for some advice on my first cycle. I have done a lot of research and I’m trying to make sure I have everything before I start.
This is currently my first cycle ever, I’m 20 yrs old, 5’8, (inb4tooyoung), I know the risks, I have been bodybuilding for about 2-3yrs. I’m an ectomorph looking to gain mass.
I have a VERY strict diet, everything’s balanced. Low sodium, rarely any fat, and an even protein/carb ratio.
Here is my cycle:

Week-1-10 -> Test Enth 250/500mg (read below)E3D
Week-1-12 -> Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125 EOD in last week)
PCT:
Week-13 -> Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
Week-14-16 -> Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

I have a couple questions regarding my cycle workout…

I’m looking to see gain an extreme amount of weight, should I increase the dosage of Test Enth to 500mg E3D but leave everything the way it is?

In case I ever start to feel an itchiness around my nipples, when should I start taking Nolvadex, (ex: 4 weeks in and I’m starting to see side effects of gyno?)

Is it a good idea to stick to Clomid, PCT instead of HCG, I hear it can be somewhat suppressive of natural testosterone itself?

I know this is also a silly question, I’m not sure how the accuracy is especially when someone told me something about "ester weight"? Does that even matter? I'm trying to see how many vials I will need if I will be using 500 mg per week for 10 weeks. (EX. 250mg/ml 10ml/vial would last me about how many vials?)

If I would be starting a cycle with 250mg E3D would I be injecting 250mg every third day, (EX: 250mg Monday, Thursday 250mg, Sunday, 250mg? and so on?)

Is a 1cc 30 gauge 5/16 needle good?

If anyone has any better recommended cycles I could use instead of mine I would appreciate it!

PCT is not timed correctly. Decide how much you're T going to use and so you can figure out when to start PCT.

20 is too young. You should be taking advantage of your youth and natty test levels. You want real progress? Get your diet and routine tweaked by the guys on the board.

VERY Strict diet? hmmm. What's your stats ? Weight, bf, and goal of this cycle ?

Saying you're an ectomorph and have to juice because of it, is a load of crap. It takes time to build a body, especially if you're going to compete. Not excuses or justifications.

Too many Zyzz-wannbe teen-boi-band clones these days. Shame they don't make it past 40.

Last edited: