©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Proviron Or Arimidex?

gavin

May 6, 2011
Which do you think is is better to use with a low to moderate dose of test enanthate or cypionate (400-500mgs.week)to stay leaner and give you a harder appearance? Proviron or Arimidex?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Which do you think is is better to use with a low to moderate dose of test enanthate or cypionate (400-500mgs.week)to stay leaner and give you a harder appearance? Proviron or Arimidex?

Proviron with test is amazing. Too many benefits to list.

hj11jason

Apr 30, 2011
I'd go with Adex always. It can keep you wicked dry if you take it every day, 25mg is usually enough

legalracing

Apr 26, 2011
Adex will stop conversion of test to estrogen much better than proviron. But like Elvia say proviron is amazing , does help some with estrogen and frees up test at the same time so if you need a little help with estrogen ,proviron is the best choice

danyus

Apr 27, 2011
I like them together, but if the goal is just anti-e, go with arimidex.

gavin

May 6, 2011
Maybe Arimidex is better but right now I'm leaning towards Proviron. Arimidex with that dose would be overkill and would suppressed too much estrogen

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

If your trying to control estrogen related problems I would go low dose ARIMIDEX. You can always thro the PROVIRON in with it too. It has it's own postive benefits like freeing bound test,,mild anti e,,physique hardness and boost in libido.