©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

February Contest - Red Diamond Pharma | HGHPower

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
FEBRUARY CONTEST - SPONSORED BY: RED DIAMOND PHARMA | HGHPOWER

CONTEST: A post # has been chosen - Whoever lands on that post # is the WINNER!!​

FEBRUARY CONTEST RULE(S)

1) You MUST have at least 25 QUALITY posts to be able to enter the contest.
2) You are only allowed to make 5 posts in the thread per day and the posts cannot be back-to-back. You MUST let at least one other member make a post before posting again.
3) Any person(s) caught breaking the rules will be banned from the present contest and will also be disqualified from the following contest next month!!

FEBRUARY CONTEST PRIZE(S)​

$300 FREE ORDER FROM RED DIAMOND PHARMA!!

100iu KEFEI HGH FROM HGHPOWER

Disclaimer: Please be sure to check the laws in your respected country before entering contests. AnaSCI.org, it's staff and/or it's sponsors will not be held liable for any wrong doings that you partake in. All AnaSCI Sponsors are operating in countries where it is legal to partake in the businesses that they do.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Dam dudcki you got lucky no 7. Is it greedy to play again or should I not feel guilty? .. Lol.

Congrats buddy.

I felt same way after oct contest. I stayed outa nxt one.... but dnt feel guilty. Everyone has the same odds.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
Been wanting to give these guys a try, here's my chance!!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
1. Congrats Ironbuilt for winning last months contest.
The guys here at Anasci and the Sponsors really take care of us members. I didnt know the contests were going to keep coming like this.
Great job guys!