©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice on Cycle

Sirloin

Jun 21, 2018
I'm a semi pro Hockey player.
I have been recovering for many months from complete rotator cuff tear.
Coach switched me from defense to wing. Size is not as important as it was.
I need to be strong & fairly lean.
Currently 6' 232lbs.
Gotta drop around 20 & keep as much muscle as possible.
Been o GH for at least 7yrs.
Need strength speed endurance.
How's this look.
16 weeks
Tprop 150mg eod
Tren a 100 ed
Winny 50mg d
Any thoughts guys?
I know diet, training & cardio are a must. Ty. Sorry so long.:action-smiley-030:

Sirloin

Jun 21, 2018
Currently 6' 232lbs.
How's this look.
16 weeks
Tprop 150mg eod
Tren a 100 ed
Winny 50mg d
Any thoughts guys?
I know diet, training & cardio are a must. Ty. Sorry so long.:action-smiley-030:
I also compete in the NPC HW

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
huh?? ..first thing i noticed was your avatar ..i always thought it belonged to "MFREAKY" over at OLM (..as in i always thought that was him :confused:)
-
-
-
-
-
given your experience (..NPC HW), the cycle looks good for growth

but as a competitive athlete, i see some potential problems:
1.) WIN is know for weakening joint cartilage
2.) TREN will have you gasping for air (..not a good cardio drug)
3.) TEST (..over i believe 200mg/wk or so) is also not conducive to cartilage/joint strength + the extra E might hinder fat loss & also have you breathing heavy

my solution/suggestion:
TRT DOSE TEST: 50mg/PROP EOD
EQ: 600mg/wk
VAR: 50-100/mg ED
.....if you wanna get nasty ADD: 400-600mg/PRIMO/wk

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Personally I'd probably switch it up a little and throw in longer esters and take away dht. If I was in your shoes recovering from a joint injury I'd do something like this.

500 mg week test enethate or cyp
300 mg week deca
25-50mg ed tbol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off

GreenEarth

Jun 12, 2018
Will you still be active in hockey practices, or are you sitting out because of the rotor cuff? I couldn't imagine playing an active sport while on tren...it's well-known to destroy cardiovascular endurance. What's your reasoning for running it? Just cutting weight? There are likely better options if you'll still be in practices.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I agree with all of the previous posters. Definitely no tren or winny going from the 1st post. You need a simple stack and something like test and eq would be good. That will help with what you need and not effect cardio. Keep the test at a max of 500mg but less may be better. The eq you could dose about 600mg. If you want to use an oral I would go with anavar at 40mg.

armada

Mar 5, 2017
Which goal are you prioritizing - hockey or competing in the NPC?

The design of your cycle will depend upon which goal your prioritizing.

The cycle you posted is a good cutting cycle for bodybuilding, but is not great IMO for a competitive athlete.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I would keep it simple. I'd run a thermo blend of clenbuterol, yohimbe, and t3 along with 50mg of prop eod and 100 mg of anavar ed. I drop 20 lbs quickly running it.

GreenEarth

Jun 12, 2018
100mg of anavar??! :eek: Maybe the stuff I got was more 'real', but at 40-50mg anavar seemed incredibly potent to me! Hell, even at the 20-25mg mark it seemed to work quite well.

I'm going to assume that OP is prioritizing the thing that he's semi-pro in that earns him his living rather than the NPC :D If that is the case, definitely avoid running the things that will wreck your cardiovascular health. You can cut just just fine without the stereotypically defined "cutting drugs"...diet diet diet.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
Currently 6' 232lbs.
How's this look.
16 weeks
Tprop 150mg eod
Tren a 100 ed
Winny 50mg d
Any thoughts guys?

whats your past history of juice usage? i personally think this is too much and you are "over filling the glass of water"... you can respond to much less but you have to find your own "poison" ....meaning you can get ripped off of winstrol/eq and i wont feel jack shit(i never responded to those two chemicals)...ill take decca and get ripped, and you feel nothing off of decca...so your past will help us to tell you whats right and wrong.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
Would be nice to have this one explained...……...

absolutely brother ..over at OLM we'v had & have a MOD named "M FREAKY" (..great guy BTW ..very laid back, very cool)
..anyway, that is his avatar .."M FREAKY" has received multiple compliments over the years for his massive "tricep shot avatar" & has never denied that it was indeed him & has always replied to those compliments as it it was him & i have always understood that to be "M FREAKY"

..so of course, i was a bit surprised to see "Sirloin" rockin' it

^^^that said, to be fair & not jump to conclusions ..i have never seen "Sirloin" claim that as himself ..so for all i know, it's just a pic that he appreciates ..like some guys use IFBB pros for their avatars??
..i dunno?

certainly, if you'v been in this game/boards/community for any amount of time ..we know that's a "faux pas" of sorts & not done

..but not all of the "newer comers" know that or understand our unspoken "board etiquette" ..so i mentioned it & just gave "Sirloin" the benefit of the doubt

FWIW: there is a member over at OLM with the same "Sirloin" handle

i know you do much behind the scenes to protect the integrity of this board, so here is his bio over at OLM:
OutlawMuscle Forum

Find all posts by Sirloin
Find all threads started by Sirloin
Referrals: 0

Date of Birth:
October 12, 1987
Biography:
Nurse Practitioner, NPC COMPETITOR, Family, Scuba Diving.
Nurse Practitioner

GreenEarth

Jun 12, 2018
^^^that said, to be fair & not jump to conclusions ..i have never seen "Sirloin" claim that as himself ..so for all i know, it's just a pic that he appreciates ..like some guys use IFBB pros for their avatars??
..i dunno?
This was my initial thought. May have just been an avatar-sized pic he saw at some point that he was impressed by. Maybe it's a goal of his so he just chose to use it as his avatar? I don't know the rules of the board by heart, but I don't think there's anything specifically saying an avatar picture has to be of you.

No insult to Sirloin, but...I don't think I've ever seen a hockey player with an arm like that :D

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
100mg of anavar??! :eek: Maybe the stuff I got was more 'real', but at 40-50mg anavar seemed incredibly potent to me! Hell, even at the 20-25mg mark it seemed to work quite well.

I'm going to assume that OP is prioritizing the thing that he's semi-pro in that earns him his living rather than the NPC :D If that is the case, definitely avoid running the things that will wreck your cardiovascular health. You can cut just just fine without the stereotypically defined "cutting drugs"...diet diet diet.

I guess that would depend on one's body composition, but typically a woman would dose 10-20 mg a day. At 262 lbs that dose works quite nicely for me on a 4 week run. I agree that diet is key before anything else. It's just like test doses. Some will run 1000 to 1200 mg a week when others can run 500 mg a week and see significant results.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
absolutely brother ..over at OLM we'v had & have a MOD named "M FREAKY" (..great guy BTW ..very laid back, very cool)
..anyway, that is his avatar .."M FREAKY" has received multiple compliments over the years for his massive "tricep shot avatar" & has never denied that it was indeed him & has always replied to those compliments as it it was him & i have always understood that to be "M FREAKY"

..so of course, i was a bit surprised to see "Sirloin" rockin' it

..i dunno?

certainly, if you'v been in this game/boards/community for any amount of time ..we know that's a "faux pas" of sorts & not done

..but not all of the "newer comers" know that or understand our unspoken "board etiquette" ..so i mentioned it & just gave "Sirloin" the benefit of the doubt

FWIW: there is a member over at OLM with the same "Sirloin" handle

i know you do much behind the scenes to protect the integrity of this board, so here is his bio over at OLM:
OutlawMuscle Forum

Find all posts by Sirloin
Find all threads started by Sirloin
Referrals: 0

Date of Birth:
October 12, 1987
Biography:
Nurse Practitioner, NPC COMPETITOR, Family, Scuba Diving.
Nurse Practitioner

Friend, were all good! I was hoping the OP would explain why he's using the avatar of a well known poster from another forum. That's normally NOT a good sign. I'm not calling anyone out. I just though an explanation was in order. Maybe Sirlion has no idea that's bad form?

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
If Sirloin is using someone elses pic that is not a good sign. It's common sense that is not the thing to do. Using a pro's pic is different for me. Is the mod on OLM a hockey player?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
lol, I would feel much more comfortable hearing his side before banning anyone. But that's just me. Maybe another mod will come in and off him?

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
Friend, were all good! I was hoping the OP would explain why he's using the avatar of a well known poster from another forum. That's normally NOT a good sign. I'm not calling anyone out. I just though an explanation was in order. Maybe Sirlion has no idea that's bad form?

ahhh gotcha!! ..sorry i thought thought you were askin' me & i got alot of respect for you & the board ..so i got bust giving as complete an answer as possible

..i think that's it ..i think he just didn't know

If Sirloin is using someone elses pic that is not a good sign. It's common sense that is not the thing to do. Using a pro's pic is different for me. Is the mod on OLM a hockey player?
99.99% no, he's not .."M FREAKY" is lover lol
..if i had to guess, he loves AAS & women!!
..like i said very cool, laid back guy ..he's been @ OLM forever

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
lol, I would feel much more comfortable hearing his side before banning anyone. But that's just me. Maybe another mod will come in and off him?

I just went to write out a reply to his post but noticed the pic being brought up. I agree about hearing his side of the story. Although it looks like he may not come back.