©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tmif.....

M

McKenzie

YEAH....today is Thank McKenzie Its Friday :D

Hope everyone has a great day :jump:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Thanks Kenzie!! I was so happy it was Friday when I woke up, I decided to take the day off! :D

M

McKenzie

yep yep...Labor Day. However, I dont think many will be traveling due to the gas prices/shortage. :(

I hate to see Labor Day come....for me it means summertime is over and that our beach will closing for winter time. Not many tourists, excitement, etc....We will just await the ending of hurricane season (Nov).

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Im on vacation so Friday doesnt mean much this week. Gee, I wish I had a beach :(

M

McKenzie

I'll share mine with ya Tee....there wont be many ppl on it due to end of summer and hurricane damage from Ivan, Dennis, and Katrina :(

daved150

Jul 22, 2005
Thanks Mckenzie...i Needed Friday...ofcourse, I'm Getting Screwed Over And Have To Work Tomarrow!!!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thank you mck for this friday although i have been down and out with test flu but i think i almost got it whipped . and yep mostof today and all of tomorrow OT for me

M

McKenzie

Awww...i'm sorry to hear that cawb. Wishin you felt better :) and mucho money for OT :D

M

McKenzie

The jellyfish come during the summertime. Eglin AFB is about 20 mins from me.

No comment on the avatar :naanaaboo