©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

nose bleeds

bigdad

Apr 26, 2011
I wonder if anyone else had problems with nose bleeds when using bol or any other gear? I been on dianabol for a week now and have had 2 nose bleeds. Should I stop the bol till I have sorted this out?

vip0

Apr 26, 2011
I wonder if anyone else had problems with nose bleeds when using bol or any other gear? I been on dianabol for a week now and have had 2 nose bleeds. Should I stop the bol till I have sorted this out?

I think that could be a sign of high blood pressure

legalracing

Apr 26, 2011

I know that d-bol increases your blood pressure mate nothing to worry about..

fairplay

May 5, 2011
A side effect of Dbol is high blood pressure . for my training buddies nosebleeds on Dbol are standard stuff..

edward

Apr 27, 2011

Are the nosebleeds during exercise or just random times?

mzack

May 23, 2010

are you using any other gear ?