©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lance Armstrong Admits to PEDs

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oprah must have paid him a boatload of cash. I hear the statue of limitations are over so he can sing like a parakeet if he wants and no recourse . Wish they woulda left his ass alone.. Too many jealous bike snitches with pedals up their ass from gettin beat by him..

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Sucks to be him man, honestly I feel bad. I cant believe the government is wasting so many tax dollars to make this guy say "I used drugs" in a sport known for its PED use. If you go over and view Eliete Fitness at all, you see thousands of threads for cyclists and using drugs.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
They need to leave this fucking guy alone! I agree with you Ironbuilt, Oprah must have paid him some serious $. She def has the money to do it.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Everyone in the Tour de France is on something, he just got causght. Plus I think it was a bit of a witch hunt. They hated the fact that an American kept winning their race.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Remember the the AA female track star that they ran into the ground(jail time and public humiliation) for peds? That really pissed me the fuck off. People policing other peoples bodies . Only ok if changes are made with surgeons instruments.
Yeah he musta made a pile for that exclusive tell some/tell all.
T

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
That's the thing about cycling, it was universal doping, so I don't really see the news here.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
no1 (sponsors..teammates..etc)gave a shit while they were making MILLIONS.
nooooow....."hes a fake...hes bad"

fuuuuuu## them. who gives a shit

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
Not really sure why he decided to come cleaning after all those years of saying No? Should have just continued to stick with his story?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
ALL competitive sports are filled with people using at some point. This is a lot of "non-news" as far as I am concerned. Fuck, half the people pointing the finger at him probably used. Its fun to kick a man when he's down.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Not really sure why he decided to come cleaning after all those years of saying No? Should have just continued to stick with his story?

This would be my thought as well?! I didn't read the article or watch the show but not sure why even bother to confess now.....

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
The biggest problem he has now is all of the people he sued for slander while he was denying his use. They are going to want that money back, he's F&%$@*!!!