©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Looking for some dose advice.

browntown

Jan 7, 2014
Ok so here's the deal I'm about to start a cycle of tren enanthate, test enanthate, and winnie. The tren is 200mg/ml and the test is the same. I've been told to inject a cc every 3 days of the tren and test and it worked well for me last cycle. Now the question is was that too frequent and how much and when should I incorporate the winnie? Thanks for any and all input.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sounds good to me.. How much and what type of Winny and mg? Inj or oral. ?
I'd run Winny Inj 50mg a day last six weeks of the cycle to dry up. I love Winnie stromba amps.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
once a week of tren e, test e worked for me and either incorporate the winnie throughout or depending on dose and amount, last weeks.

it really depends on your body, diet, goals, etc.

but you can also search for pre made steroid cycles from our sponsors and they have charts of how much and when to use.

im sure others will havd more opinions.

MajorMelon

Oct 17, 2013
Looks good how you're doing it. You can get away with pinning twice a week with long ester, but then you are pinning that much more oil. Every three days is what I will be doing soon. I don't recommend once a week. It will work but bloods won't be as stable. As IB stated, finish that bad boy with Winstrol.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
agree....looks good, twice a week is fine... winny the last half or entire duration ...up to you and your joints 50-100mg/day

browntown

Jan 7, 2014
Thanks for all the advice my buddy tried to convince me into shooting tren 3 times a week but that just didn't sound right.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Thanks for all the advice my buddy tried to convince me into shooting tren 3 times a week but that just didn't sound right.

There's not reason why you couldn't. Some guys pin Test E and other anabolics every day.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yep know plenty of em and they're the bigger guys I know but that being said many side effects occur when doing that. I'd try 2x a week with everything see how u react maybe throw some prop and ace for the first few weeks to get it started right but thats just my opinion. Winni I'd have to agree with ib but I prefer the tabs cuz u will be pinning all the time and believe me when u can't hit the right spot in ur ass cuz ur to big u always get blood

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Yep know plenty of em and they're the bigger guys I know but that being said many side effects occur when doing that. I'd try 2x a week with everything see how u react maybe throw some prop and ace for the first few weeks to get it started right but thats just my opinion. Winni I'd have to agree with ib but I prefer the tabs cuz u will be pinning all the time and believe me when u can't hit the right spot in ur ass cuz ur to big u always get blood

More sides from smaller dosages being pinned more frequently? That's the exact opposite of what I've read. It would make levels more even and avoid the hormonal ups and downs, which should decrease sides.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Sorry I was reading and thinking of this http://anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?p=216152 thread my fault but yes let's say you're on 1g if test and shooting it 2x a week because of the ups and downs you're far better off shooting 200mgs 5x a week. But if youre running 600 mgs of tren e and 600 of test e and then running winni end it would produce a nice cycle sorry I am trying to multitask with this fuckin OSHA 30 course so I am getting flustered and confused which thread I'm in I'll just get off til I'm done with today's portion
P

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
One of my all time faves is WINSTROL/TREN and TEST PROP!

Yeah people talk about all sorts of synergistic stacks- this one is probably the only one that lives up to its claims as far I've experienced.

It will shred you out even if you try to not let it happen.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
how much test prop,tren,and winstrol did you guys take to get "shredded" out without trying?

apparently adding masteron in there causes you to shred even more, because of some kind of synergistic response even though masteron itself can't actually do that