©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

another injection question..

track36

May 11, 2011
I wonder guys. can you miss the muscle ? when you injected into your glutes, is it possible to miss the muscle without knowing, to inject at an angle and just skim the muscle. going into fat? also, what would you get if you aspirated?

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Its possible but not likely you miss the muscle. Worse case is you pin too close to the edge of a muscle. You will still get air bubbles when aspirating. It would most likely be a hard red painful knot for a few days but nothing to worry about. Happens sometimes when trying out new areas.

bryan

Dec 20, 2009
I wonder guys. can you miss the muscle ? when you injected into your glutes, is it possible to miss the muscle without knowing, to inject at an angle and just skim the muscle. going into fat? also, what would you get if you aspirated?

I think that it would be difficult to miss the muscle

tonys12

Jun 14, 2010
If you are injecting into the right part i.e. the upper outer quarter of each side it would be very hard to miss the muscle!

ohpack

May 4, 2011
I think it's very possible if you are a newbie .. That's why it's mandatory to know proper injection techniques. You'd get air bubbles when aspirating..

Westwood

Jun 24, 2011
If u inject a inch and a half into ur glute there is no way ur going to miss the muscle.

Even if u go into to fat, who cares? It would delay dispersion for awhile. Doesn't matter one bit

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I remember reading a thread about a mentally challenged newbie who had injected into his arsehole. And it wasn't a joke thread... completely for real. Scary to think there are people like that out there.

By the way perfectly good question just made me think of that thread. Try researching how to do injections. There are people who have been doing it 10 years who still make mistakes... me included. It's important to know where in the muscle is best to inject.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I remember reading a thread about a mentally challenged newbie who had injected into his arsehole. And it wasn't a joke thread... completely for real. Scary to think there are people like that out there.

By the way perfectly good question just made me think of that thread. Try researching how to do injections. There are people who have been doing it 10 years who still make mistakes... me included. It's important to know where in the muscle is best to inject.

LMAO the guy's name was Lunatic. I remember that one.

track36

May 11, 2011
Thank guys, I do aspirate and do get air bubbles, I've never had a lump after injecting juice, but then again I always make a point of massaging the area for 5 mins after.