©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AI's and Misinformation!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
There is a lot of "absolute" talk when it comes to AI's. Arimidex supposedly crushes HDL and Aromasin is supposedly mild on HDL. I'm not sure where this absolute thinking started. The effects of each can be very individual. I know Dr. Crisler recommends Arimidex.

Here are some studies I think everyone should read...

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juergen_Geisler/publication/7761258_Effects_of_exemestane_administered_for_2_years_versus_placebo_on_bone_mineral_density_bone_biomarkers_and_plasma_lipids_in_patients_with_surgically_resected_early_breast_cancer/links/09e41510239e5345c1000000.pdf

Comparative effects of anastrozole, tamoxifen alone and in combination on plasma lipids and bone-derived resorption during neoadjuvant therapy in the impact trial

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
For those of us that stay on, blast and cruise, or hrt and blast. SERM plus an AI may be a better way. Keeps lipids in range better, but some due increase the chance of clots.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
For those of us that stay on, blast and cruise, or hrt and blast. SERM plus an AI may be a better way. Keeps lipids in range better, but some due increase the chance of clots.

Recently been doing nolva plus lower dose aromasin...seems to be working quite well. Less joint pain and still keeping gyno at bay

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Recently been doing nolva plus lower dose aromasin...seems to be working quite well. Less joint pain and still keeping gyno at bay

I do the same thing, with 25mg clomid twice a week. This keeps the libido and balls happier.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I am usually taking low dose Aromasin and low dose Toremifene together. I don't have labs to show anything though:(

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
My main reason for recommending Aromasin is because of it's suicidal method of action and the fact that it doesn't cause estrogen rebound.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
My main reason for recommending Aromasin is because of it's suicidal method of action and the fact that it doesn't cause estrogen rebound.

Most people like there is no rebound effect and its not too bad on lipids like some of the other AI's can be.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
*BUMP*

For Nuclear2012 Not sure but might be a good read in there. I honestly haven't read it yet but I hope it helps you brother.

....AR....

blue

Nov 27, 2013
California
this is very interesting article but those days of Arnold nobody was using arimidex, nolvadex. I awalys take arimidex to keep the estrogen low