©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How Much FAT/WEIGHT have you lost on cytomel T4

Nokie

Jun 8, 2005
I am into my second day of a 2 week cytomel T4 course and i dont really feel any effects from taking the tabs, its the first time i am taking T4 i am starting out with 1 tab a day at 50mg and working my way up to 3 tabs then back down to 1 over the two week period, i just wanted to know when i will start to notice anything and what sort of results should i realistically expect? how well does T4 work on its own? is there a dramatic improvement if i stack it with clen or is it much over much? I am only looking to loose about 2 kgs of fat is this possible in such a short space of time?

Thanks.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Are you taking cytomel or T4?? Cytomel is T3.... synthroid is T4
t4 IMO is a waist T3 is great...
2 weeks is a little short in my opinion ....4 weeks min would be better, T3 is 20mcg for full replacement, I usualy do
week 1 25 pd
week2 50 25 am 25 pm (its short acting so multiple dose is better)
week3 75 slpit doses
week 4 100
week 5 125 most would suggest no more than this
saty at that for 3 weeks and taper down by 50mcgs per week

its BS that the thyroid shuts down for long periods by using thyrid meds... hearsay and not true.....it kicks back in pretty quick..

make sure u got T3 not T4

Nokie

Jun 8, 2005
Thanks very much, your reply was very helpfull, will have to put the cycle on hold till i get some T3 to go with my T4, if i was to add clen to the cycle you just stated would anything change? what amount of clen would you use with that cycle. thanks man.