©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Order from Alin

fuze

Feb 3, 2009
Last week I put in a order with Alin. I chose the tracking airmail, but the thing is I never got a conformation email for my order. My money was picked up, but i never got a confirmation or a tracking email.

I know some people were registering for tracking and not getting tracking, but getting their postcards (which would be fine with me), but I didn't even get a confirmation email, so I'm just a bit worried.

anyone have any experience or could ne one help me out. Thanks!

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Alin is solid ! Friend recentlly had the same experience as yourself no conformation email and the post card arrived in a timelly manner.Quit sweatin it'll be fine.Worse comes to worse send him an email with only your order #in the heading asking the day it was shipped.

Last edited:

fuze

Feb 3, 2009
Thanks a lot!

Yea, the only thing that worried me was the lack of confirmation, but i'll just wait it out.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I didnt get one either, but everything I read about alin i'm not sweating it. Just sitting back and patiently waiting like a kid waiting for the ice cream truck.:)

adamscrf

Dec 27, 2008
I received the second half of my order 40ml of Sust. but there was no code for what it really is. your website stated it should read day/month/year/code. but it doesn't have that on any of the packets. i can take pics if you would like.... my first package that was sent a week earlier has not made it yet. I contacted the Romanian mailing service and they said it had left the country on the 23rd of Jan. and I work in mail processing for the USPS and was unable to find it in our system. I'm not bashing Alin or his company but just concerned about where the first package is and why the Sust didn't come with the code 03 or manufacture date on it.