©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another newbie

lance5

Jul 28, 2006
Hello everyone, i guess you could say i have made some rookie mistakes here recently,and wish i would have done my homework and checked around here first, listened to a friend, experimented, got hurt,tried to find a reliable source got scammed,so now all thats behind me maybe i'm on the right path,finally,since i'm still learning the proper lingo,forgive in advance if ask a lot of questions.

Archie

Jul 1, 2006
Sorry to hear it didn't go well. Please describe exactly what happened? What mistakes did you make and how were you hurt? Maybe others can learn from your story.

lance5

Jul 28, 2006
Well a friend of mine who spent a lot of time in the gym hooked up with somebody who gave him some gear to try,told me how much weight and size he had put on in just a few weeks, and it showed.So he gave me 200 tabs of d-bol (naposim)to try,after 3 weeks of taking 30mg a day i was feeling it,added about ten pounds of muscle in about month,added about 10 punds to my sets every week,(btw) i'm 5'10 medium frame and weighed about 163,always kept myself toned,after about 6 weeks couldn't get any more gear,had know knowledge of post cycle supps. or the other stuff you need to take along with the d-bol,any how went off cold turkey,kept lifting same weight until one morning left shoulder went gave out completely, dropped 215lbs. on my chest at home with no spotter,very bad experience,tore rotator and severely strained tendons under shoulder blade,many doctor visits,no meds i took could kill the pain for over 3 weeks,its been 5 weeks now and starting to get some strength back in my left arm, my thumb is still numb though,but have lost all the gains i worked for,really sucks,but thats why i'm here,to educate myself and not make that mistake again,can't wait to hit it again.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Welcome to Anasci, bro. Sounds like you have learned from mistakes just like me!