©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

American Media LLC Sells Mr. Olympia and Muscle & Fitness

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
It's too bad Arnold didn't buy it. That would have been interesting!

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
It's too bad Arnold didn't buy it. That would have been interesting!

That would be interesting, but it sounds like the new owner has good intentions and knows what he is doing.

p.s. BIO did you check out the back pics/x-rays I added to my back surgery thread?

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I read the new owner is a big fan of female bodybuilding. It was making a return anyway but it will be good to see what he can do to improve things.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I read the new owner is a big fan of female bodybuilding. It was making a return anyway but it will be good to see what he can do to improve things.

GREAT to hear! I was a huge fan of female bodybuilding in its prime.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
The Mr Olympia needs so much work. Hopefully they can improve it.

I feel like competitive bodybuilding generally needs to be rethought and reworked from the ground up, including the Olympia. It’s a bit of a hodgepodged clusterfuck at just about every level, now. It kinda needs someone that can take the reigns and force some change at a functional level across the entire industry.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I feel like competitive bodybuilding generally needs to be rethought and reworked from the ground up, including the Olympia. It’s a bit of a hodgepodged clusterfuck at just about every level, now. It kinda needs someone that can take the reigns and force some change at a functional level across the entire industry.

Agreed, the competitive side of the sport has gotten stale over the past few years and its time to stand back and regroup.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
The Mr Olympia needs so much work. Hopefully they can improve it.

Hopefully it even happens this year! Not sure how competitors are going to get the chance to qualify unless this virus outbreaks calms down by summer. They may have to offer many special invites this year to get a full lineup.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Hopefully it even happens this year! Not sure how competitors are going to get the chance to qualify unless this virus outbreaks calms down by summer. They may have to offer many special invites this year to get a full lineup.

It’s likely there won’t be one this year.