©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When to take D bol

smack88

Mar 16, 2007
I been hearing spread your doses out through out the day and take all before you workout.To it makes sense to take all before workout.But i am new to this and i am trying to understand when to take ,plus i got a crazy work shedule.so i hope by taking them all before workout will do me good .any help plz:confused:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
It Just depends...People do it both ways. Ive experimented around with both
and realy didnt see much a differance results wise. Most will advise you to split em up. Seems like the half life On Dbol is appx 4 hrs.

The way I use it (same would go for Var and winni)
is 2 times a day. Say I had 10mg tabs, Id take 2 in the mornings and my other two in the evenings before training.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I agree with rAJ, it is just a matter of personal preference. I've also done it both ways. Usually I split my tabs up every few hours throughout the day.......

smack88

Mar 16, 2007
Oh one question do you swallow or them d bol..Thanks for the advice guys .This truely a good place to get help from bodybuilders...One Day I will be a Monster Too..:p

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Well what else you gonna do with it :)
saposatory:D

If I remember right you had the BD 10`s?
I take mine like a normal pill. A Lot of guys will crush em up and swollow them
or even let them sit under the tounge and dissolve.
I say just take em like a normal pill