©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When to start PCT?

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
There's someone in a thread below noting the lack of new posts, so here's my public-spirited bit to help...

I've just started my new cycle and wondered, when it's all over, when I need to start my PCT? I've read online and the results are confusing, because some say you need to start three days after Tren A but two weeks after Test Enth. Well, I'm doing a Tren A (400mg) and Test Enth (1000mg) stack (along with Tbol (40mg) for the first five/six weeks, then MHN (15mg daily) after the Tbol until the cycle's conclusion).

So here's my problem: I'll be running the Test Enth for two or three weeks after the nine weeks on Tren A finishes, so if I start the PCT three days after that, I'll still be on the Test Enth. I'm tempted to just start the PCT when I finish the Test Enth, but that will be a whole four/five weeks after the Tren A and could be a bit dodgy, so should I start it instead after the Tren finishes or wait?

The PCT, by the way, will be Nolvadex and Clomid for three weeks.

Thanks fellas.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Always start your PCT after the longest ester in your body clears.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thats a very basic question for someone taking the amount you are. How many cycles have you done before? Yeah just start your pct 2 weeks after your last test pin. If your doing clomid and nolva I would do 3 weeks of clomid and 4 weeks of nolva (4 weeks total). But 3 is fine too.