©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

injection question

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
i am having difficulty drawing juice from the vial. It took me about 5 minutes. It was pulling up mostly air, then, turning the vial upside down slowly filled. Any easier way? I am using a 23 guage .

W

wolfyEVH

I'd use a 22 gauge myself......are you injecting air into the vial first???? this creates a vaccum and replaces what you are taking out of the vial. So if you are gonna draw up 1cc of gear, first draw up 1cc of air, then insert into the vial, inject all the air, and the gear should suck up pretty good.

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
ok, i'll try it thursday. After pulling out of the test and going into the deca, i ran into the same problem. should i pull air again even with a cc of test in there?

W

wolfyEVH

Tainter said:
ok, i'll try it thursday. After pulling out of the test and going into the deca, i ran into the same problem. should i pull air again even with a cc of test in there?

yes, its kind of difficult to master, but you'll learn

P

pincrusher

23 guage pinz are pretty small to be using for withdrawing product from vials. i use 18g or 20g at the smallest because when i go smaller than those i tend to pull up to much air and get alot of small bubbles in the syringe.
try ordering a box of 20g pinz from gearboxinc or getpinz and use them to withdraw the product then switch to the 23g for injecting. this will make the injection go easier also if you are currently using the same pin for drawing up product and injecting.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree with Pin 100% unless you have a 50ml jug of gear. If you use an 18g or 20g pin, you'll have no rubber left on top by the time you get towards the lower 1/2 of the bottle. 50ml jugs dont seem to be that common nowadays, but if you have them, use a 21 or 22g pin.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
I agree with Pin 100% unless you have a 50ml jug of gear. If you use an 18g or 20g pin, you'll have no rubber left on top by the time you get towards the lower 1/2 of the bottle. 50ml jugs dont seem to be that common nowadays, but if you have them, use a 21 or 22g pin.
I buy extra stoppers just for this purpose. When they get to the point that I'm afraid rubber might start falling into my vial, I replace the stopper.

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
I draw with a 20g 1" pin then change to a 22g 1 1/2" for injection. Seems to work well for me.