©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

who injects like this??

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
http://yankton.net/stories/032505/community_20050325023.shtml

its articles like these that give steroids a bad rep...some dumb kid is going to think that this is how you inject steroids and he's gonna fuckin kill himself...then more drama on the news.

WTF! Looks like theses guys need to research a bit more for there articles. I agree with you Wolfy, some kid is going to see that and think that's how to inject. These guys are fuckin brilliant!! :sniper:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
They are doing that on purpose.

They want people to have the visual effect that there is no difference between steroids and heroin.

What ever happened to the media presenting the facts without any personal influence?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
What a dickhead. I got to get my e-mail fixed. I want to mail this dipshit and set him straight. GRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I got my e-mail going and wrote the boob............for what good it will do.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I sent along an email also. I would love to get a response from these asswipes. Again, as a writer myself this disgusts me.

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
Wow, that's f'ed up! I agree with you Dragonrider, no doubt about it they want juice to be percieved the same as narcotics and associate it with junkies. Hope newbies don't do anything stupid like that asshole.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
21.5GUNS said:
Wow, that's f'ed up! I agree with you Dragonrider, no doubt about it they want juice to be percieved the same as narcotics and associate it with junkies. Hope newbies don't do anything stupid like that asshole.

It would be like sticking the needle right in the SPHINCTER muscle. LOL J/k
:p

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
yes yes,stupid press...

wolfyEVH said:
http://yankton.net/stories/032505/community_20050325023.shtml

its articles like these that give steroids a bad rep...some dumb kid is going to think that this is how you inject steroids and he's gonna fuckin kill himself...then more drama on the news.
Journalism at its worst.as always.that's just a pic of an arm and a needle
with the word steroids near it.Fucking idiots!