©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fitness Models?

Large1

May 3, 2005
Anybody here involved in fitness modeling? I have been thinking about it just for the fact that I can make some extra money doing something I love doing..working out. If anyone has any experience with this profession let me know where I should start without getting ripped off.
Thanks guys
-L

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I haven't reached that level personally but I know some who have. The main thing that you have to keep in mind is that you should NOT have to cough up any cash up front. If you're a money-maker, you don't need any money to get started.

P

pincrusher

Large1 said:
Anybody here involved in fitness modeling? I have been thinking about it just for the fact that I can make some extra money doing something I love doing..working out. If anyone has any experience with this profession let me know where I should start without getting ripped off.
Thanks guys
-L
do you already have the physique to do this or is it just a desire. post up some pics so we can see if you are for real and if ya are i can refer you to a few members on other boards who compete in fitness and do modeling and they may be able to direct ya in the right direction. :)

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i've done modeling when i was younger(up until age 16), just now started getting into lifting, one of these days i might have the physique to do it. If you are serious about doing it, go to a few model searches or model fairs and pray that some one approaches you.