©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lactic Acid-Your Friend?

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Gh increases IGF1, we know this for a fact. IGF1 is amazing stuff for building muscle, but it has a terrible time binding. So to fix this, it is converted into IGF DES1,3. How? via lactic acid cleaving it.

My thought Im bouncing of yall is this. Stop using products that buffer lactic acid if youre using GH, or GHRP+GHRH.

I get so many questions about combining insulin peps with gh peps, well here is an answer to having your cake and eating it to. Why waste all that great IGF DES potential circulating by blunting a lil burn.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
How are people buffering it? Like baking soda in water like marathon runners use? Or some supplement .I like a good burn. It masks the aches I got.

Thats funny...I'm sitting here right now trying to decide what to train today based on my aches and pains.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Try Glutamine AKG. Glutamine AKG efficiently bypasses the gut and has the ability to enter the muscle cell directly giving you superior absorption and cell volumization. Unlike L-glutamine, Glutamine AKG is shuttled directly to the muscle cells rather than being absorbed and used by the small intestines for nucleotide synthesis. As a result, more glutamine is able to enter the muscle cells creating a pro-anabolic environment increasing protein synthesis, growth hormone secretion and nitrogen retention as well as buffer lactic acid.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Good info Atom but omegas saying you don't want to buffer lactic acid while on certain pepides in his studies.?

Shit, my bad. Good catch IB. So in that case, if you are using glutamine, I would assume you would want to take it as far away from your peptide dose as possible.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
OK hell I didn't know. All I know is today my monkey did a trial tren base 1ml quad shot.. no pip. But hella lactic acid burn doing.shldrs traps. And I even had citrulline glucosimine and hcl creatine bev while at gym .baffleing aye?

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
im not saying to completely ditch your supplements, but I know sometimes ive used so much that ive had zero burn. Use just enough to keep from dying. Moderation people, im not saying one or the other.