©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Looking for advice on very first cycle.

postxyal

Mar 19, 2013
As I mentioned in my introduction, I am looking to finally get into some more serious gear. I have used supplements for some time now, and have recently re-upped my gym membership. I took about a year or two off due to being so swamped with life. I am ready to get back to it, and am going between 3-5 times per week. My goal is fairly simple: I want a more muscular look than even what I obtained from constantly working out previously.

I am 25 years old, I weigh about 160lbs. I have nearly all of my fat in my midsection, and have a steady diet. I have enough protein and other supplements for 10 people (I've re-stocked on all the normal supplements such as amino acids and protein powders and creatine, etc.)

I have NEVER taken a steroid in my life, but have always been over-fascinated with supplements and other avenues. I've literally just never had the guts to do so. I'm not sure how I feel about injecting, but am willing to try it as I am sure I will get used to it quickly and get over it.

A problem I've always had with working out and dieting is that I can get good results in my upper body very fast (large charge, traps, deltoids, etc) but my abdomen always stores fat.

Anyway, the diet has begun again (healthy foods, high proteins, all that) and the exercising has begun again. The goal isn't really to bench a thousand pounds, but more-so to obtain a larger and more defined look than I could reach previously.

Suggestions? Need more info? It's all appreciated!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok .. So I assume you did some research on AAS and not listening to some "friend" is first thing I want to cover. You seem like you have and now have mind set to do so.
So next question any health issues? Diabetes etc .
Question 2 are you ok with giving yourself injections and have read injection sticky at top of this forum?
If yes to the above and you are all in I suggest a basic testosterone cypionate 250 twice per week and one oral tablet such as dianabol.This combo has been a well used , researched protocol for years.
Testosterone cyp by itself is also fine if you wish to get the feel of things and control one compound. Perhaps a better idea for you.
Please have bloodtest and bloodpressure check as base starting point if possible cause ones body is worth the 70$ for a blood draw. Most likely a 10 week research protocol for first time.and have a pct plan and bought BEFORE you start. This is my suggestion from research I have read.

Thanks Ib.

postxyal

Mar 19, 2013
I have no current health issues such as diabetes or blood pressure or anything. Thank you, that recommendation seems to be one of my best options. I've read all the stickies on this forum about this, including the injection sticky. But I already read that stats of the individual are important. I have also read about two other things that I am curious about, should I have on hand a liver detox as well as an anti-estrogen?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
IB's advice is great. You should take the liver support, especially if you do any orals. And yes, I think you should have an ai. As IB said, you should have these things including your post cycle therapy before you start.

postxyal

Mar 19, 2013
Ok awesome. So I will do the test with d Bol. Recommendations for the anti estrogen and or the liver support?