©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca & Fin. Who's actually done it?

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
For years I have read the lengthy repetitive bro-science discourses of Finasteride turning hair safe Deca into a hairloss nightmare by blocking Deca's conversion to the less androgenic DHN…. BUT it seems all involved in the conversations on multiple boards have never actually mixed the two to see real world results. It's always conjecture.

While cruising (250mg Test E), I would like to add Deca or NPP to the mix. Being a cruise, I would have lower levels of Test induced DHT and androgenic activity hitting my scalp.

Anyone actually have any experience with mixing Test, Deca and Finasteride? Does Deca somehow turn into a hair eating monster that lasts 18 months like we are fearfully told by those that have never done it?

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Anecdotally, I can tell you that people I know IRL did indeed experience this phenomena. People argue left and right about the science behind this, and honestly I don't even care. One of the things about science is that when you see something happen directly from "variable x", you can create a very strong and supported assumption that it caused it.

If an individual was not experiencing hair loss, and then they add finasteride to the mix with their deca, and begin losing hair .....what do you think happened?

I would not do it.... regardless of what anybody says on the internet. Up to you to take it or leave it, because everybody has formulated their own opinion already, whether it's based on science or not. Make the decision yourself. If you want my input , I would say NO, don't do it. The question in this case becomes: would low cruise doses of nandrolone with finasteride cause hair loss to occur? None of us can really answer that for you because none of us are you. Yes, people can give their own reflections based on what happened to them or individual XYZ, but you are not them nor individual XYZ. What happens to you can be very different than what happens to somebody else. Hate to give you that "generic answer", but it is simply the truth -- the truth that you will have to discover this for yourself.

I would like to add though, that I was talking about people that run 1k+ test and 600+ deca, alongside 100+ oxandrin a day, etc. If you're just taking a low dose, it's extremely difficult to say what would happen, especially because everybody is very unique in their reactions. Quite frankly, the only way you can know if this will or will not happen to you, is if you do it yourself. I have a feeling, as I said before, that it will indeed spark an increase in androgenic alopecia.

If I were in your position, I would possibly try just cruising on Deca alone. Obviously add 100-175testosterone a week to keep your normal physiological functions in check, and not give yourself the chance of having a compromised immune system; but this is always a plausible option. If you find you dislike it, then you will have lived and learned what does or doesn't work with you. Personally, I don't like seeing individuals using other drugs just so that they can use a particular drug. I would try to drop the finasteride out of the picture so you don't have to deal with the slew of side effects which can occur from that drug. It would be better to simply cruise on low dose testosterone, which should keep your DHT levels low, or nandrolone coupled with TRT.

Let us know what you decide !

Last edited:

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
Thanks Derek! Lowering the Test even lower to avoid any issues with it is a good idea. I've made my game plan; after my blast, I will drop down to an HRT dose for two weeks. At that point I will drop the Fin to only one dose per week simply to maintain all of the hair I've regrown on it. I will then start a 10 week cycle of NPP.

(DHT serum levels have shown to be the same even using Fin E3D. So a once a week dose should have some mild effect.)

If I start shedding I will drop the Fin alltogether. If it continues, I can then cease the NPP and have it cleared out of my system in pretty quick time.

I will be using Minoxidil as well which should be slowing down any androgen miniaturization.

This will happen in January, so I will keep any who are interested updated on how it goes. I'm VERY MPB prone.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
If you're very MPB prone, you are pretty much stuck with Nandrolone for the rest of your life.

There's a slight chance that if you're oxandrin is real, and I mean actually real (trust me, even the best of the best well known sources all fake it... They make a dbol/winstrol/anavar mix or winstrol/anavar or dbol/anavar, etc) then you can also use the OXAN on and off. But since everybody fakes it by spiking it with other stuff, you're most likely stuck with deca and TRT test.

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
Well even introducing Nandrolone will be a breath of fresh air to my many monotonous years of Test only cycles. I haven't touched Deca in years because of the thinning I got early on when I started cycling (it was stacked with DHT compounds that were causing the thinning though).

At my age there's no way I could ever run a gram+ of Test even by itself with Fin. In my early 20's I could get away with it, but my hair becomes more and more sensitive to androgens as I age. 600 of pharama grade test is about as high as I will go; anything above that and I'll notice clear itching and scalp irritation even on 3mg of Fin a day.

Was going to have a go at TBol with 250 Test on a cruise as well. Seems GTG for those with acute MPB.

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
don't fight it...ever heard of Patrick Stewart, captain Picard of the USS enterprise? He was a straight up badass bald dude and he wasn't even jacked

nothing is more manly than being bald, embrace your genetics brother

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Well even introducing Nandrolone will be a breath of fresh air to my Test many years of Test only cycles. I haven't touched the stuff in years because of the thinning I got early on when I started cycling (it was stacked with DHT compounds that were causing the thinning though).

At my age there's no way I could ever run a gram+ of Test even by itself with Fin. In my early 20's I could get away with it, but my hair becomes more and more sensitive to androgens as I age. 600 of pharama grade test is about as high as I will go; anything above that and I'll notice clear itching and scalp irritation even on 3mg of Fin a day.

Was going to have a go at TBol with 250 Test on a cruise as well. Seems GTG for those with acute MPB.

Yeah the only reason I didn't write about Tbol was because 50% of people I know that use it end up getting sick almost immediately. I don't know many people that can take that compound.

In theory, you could most likely run high nandrolone and high tbol without losing hair.Once again,everybody is different,but if both of your compounds are 100% legitimate(not nandrolone laced with test, or tbol laced with dbol,etc), they should serve you very well. Those would be the absolute best compounds to run in this situation, and tbol isn't faked nearly as often as oxandrin. It is obviously also better at preventing hairloss than oxandrin. If you don't get sick from it, then that's great.

Best wishes...

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
don't fight it...ever heard of Patrick Stewart, captain Picard of the USS enterprise? He was a straight up badass bald dude and he wasn't even jacked

nothing is more manly than being bald, embrace your genetics brother

We now know who's been bald for a while- cough cough